UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 58 Posts

·
BodyBuilding is 4 life not just after christmas!!
59 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
probly heard this 1 a thousand times.

I Was watchin sum clips on YouTube the other day and 1 was Arnold vs ronnie Coleman. My question is Coleman was bigger but if arnie had the same things avilable 2 him. do u thing arnie wud of beat him?

·
Premium Member
3,053 Posts
Arnie would be alot better in modern day if im honest,

this photo compairs them both at their peak - yes it photo shopped, its too compair the two diffrent 'styles'

23lehp1.jpg

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Cam93 said:

this photo compairs them both at their peak - yes it photo shopped, its too compair the two diffrent 'styles'

23lehp1.jpg
Vacuum is a winner every time. Why don't you see it anymore. Cos of GH gut?

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
as far as pure bodybuilding goes Ron destroys Arnie all day long and i reckon would do if Arnie was in modern era too,but as far as nicest physique thats down to everyones own preferance

·
Gym Addict
294 Posts
I'm no BB expert but Arnold looks much more awesome physique wise. Just his big stature, especially his chest, even with less muscle looks more impressive. Coleman looks bloated, look at his belly!

·
Enjoys a good poo on works time
2,843 Posts
I'm no expert but my physio is, being a former Mr Britain. He thinks that Arnold had the best tie ins, muscle bellies and just overall genetics that he doubts whether anybody will ever come along to match him. He recconed that with todays knowlege with his genetics, unstoppable. I'll take his opinion over justt about anybodies as I didn't have a clue what he was on about so must be true :lol: Definately a nicer looking frame, in fact that picture of Arnie has just turned me queer.

·
Newbie Trainer
41 Posts
BillC said:
I'm no expert but my physio is, being a former Mr Britain. He thinks that Arnold had the best tie ins, muscle bellies and just overall genetics that he doubts whether anybody will ever come along to match him. He recconed that with todays knowlege with his genetics, unstoppable. I'll take his opinion over justt about anybodies as I didn't have a clue what he was on about so must be true :lol: Definately a nicer looking frame, in fact that picture of Arnie has just turned me queer.
Wasnt arnie told in his younger years he wouldnt make it because he lacked the genetics and didnt have the right frame when he was starting out? Im sure Ive read that somewhere which makes what he achieved even greater.

·
Getting HUGE!
1,511 Posts
I think Big Ron is awesome and has a mental physique but i personally prefer the look of Arnie's physique. That said, with Arnie in this day and age, Ronnie Coleman would still have the edge on Arnie imo

·
Banned
363 Posts
There is no comparison, The way arnald got all of us in the gym and made bodybuilding the way it is today he is the god of the sport bigger or not. Coleman is a king but he is not king of kings :beer:

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
Cam93 said:

23lehp1.jpg
I also dont think that pics really gives a realistic comparison of how big a difference in size Ron would be over Arnie,think about it,Arnie at his peak was 6'2' and 240,Ron is 5'11'' and heaviest O appearance was basically 300lbs,so 3'' shorter and about 60lbs heavier and lets not forget the light years of difference there is in the condition Coleman was in at that weight.

1 - 20 of 58 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.