UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
so it all kicks off on Saturday and I couldn't find a thread for the 2010/2011 season

what's everyone's predictions?

good signings?

poor signings?

what do we think of the 25 man rule (Man City fans)?

·
If you all had a collective neck I would strangle
1,884 Posts
United are always the same with the slow starts albeit not usually as slow as this season, I see positive things ahead as a Chelsea fan!!!

·
Sporting 21 inch pythons brother
1,509 Posts

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
Anyone else just gone off football recently. I used to watch everygame, but just find it ****e nowadays. Even didn't really care that germany beat england. In euro 96, i remember crying in my bedroom when we lost on penalties!! (gay)

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
I'm struggling to find a bookies that will take a bet on Liverpool for championship winners next season

·
Football Fantasy - Real Faketeam
695 Posts
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Anyone else just gone off football recently. I used to watch everygame, but just find it ****e nowadays. Even didn't really care that germany beat england. In euro 96, i remember crying in my bedroom when we lost on penalties!! (gay)
I still watch a lot of games but there's something about the [email protected] that play the sport that is making it less appealing.

I don't get why they still interview players after games when they're all taught how to answer questions carefully etc. I've lost count how many times I've heard the line "I am glad that I had a good game and scored but it's all about the 3 points today"

Yeah, nice one brainbox

And I couldn't do anything but laugh when Germany pasted England, we were pathetic. And then the usual idiots came along and started blaming the ref for not allowing Lampard's goal. Germany deserved to win and England deserved to be lashed for their shameful effort.

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.