UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 125 Posts

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ive made this thread for all us football punters...so we can help each other out by giving your tips and thoughts etc and show off how much weve won and sulk about how much weve lost :lol:

Also i think it would be a good idea if people can put of pics of there winning betting slips etc so theres no bullshiiting !!!!

Happy punting Guys :lol:

H

·
Intus mihi vires
6,019 Posts
I aint a clue about betting but have been doing the william hills footie thing since last season....

me and my son pic it....

we are sh1te...but love doing it....just a couple of quid on a satday

today we had

burnley hull norwich peterborough 4 aways.....

:whistling: :whistling: :whistling: .....should of saved me 2 quid....lol....

surely though its to early in the season to predict teams etc?...

think i`ll go ask mart for some tips...pmsl

·
Banned
220 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
HAAA im quite shiit aswell mate ive got lucky a few times tho...not today tho lol....and yeah i agree its difficult at this stage of the season...anything can happen look at blackpool for example lol

·
.....train hard or fcuk off!!!
2,041 Posts
BigBalls said:
Thats what happens with me lol......its fukin strange.

im thinking of a Liverpool and Forest double tomorrow, what you guys think ???
Can't pick a winner tomorrow, was thinking draw and Man u, is 4.2 on betfair.

·
2,041 Posts
Sorry, i ment the draw!!!!

Anyway, £80 made on the Chelsea game, (and £60 on the horses but this is a football thread so i won't mention that!), so a nice start to the season for me!! :beer:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,284 Posts
nice one

Which market did you bet on in the chelsea game? and was the £60 from laying or backing horses, or both?

The worry about laying the draw in the utd game is if Newcastle score first. If Newcastle score first you would expect utd to score at some point making it a draw, and then you never know they may find it difficult to get another.

·
2,041 Posts
marts_uk said:
nice one

Which market did you bet on in the chelsea game? and was the £60 from laying or backing horses, or both?

The worry about laying the draw in the utd game is if Newcastle score first. If Newcastle score first you would expect utd to score at some point making it a draw, and then you never know they may find it difficult to get another.
Layed the 0-0, and layed the draw, i know, big liability but its Chelsea v West Brom ffs!! :)

I more than happy with this, but the annoying thing is i was gonna stick £10 on any other quoted scrore to at about 5's, would've been another £50-60! :cursing:

(Horses was laying too)

BigBalls said:
we need proof rosko mate.
:lol: Mate, if i was good enough on a computer to take a still of the betfair page and post it i would, just gonna have to take my word for it!!

Don't worry, i'll tell you about the losses as well, just aint had any yet!! :thumb:

·
Getting HUGE!
1,267 Posts
just incase you wanted to know how to do it

hold the CTRL key and press PRINTSCREEN key

not saying you dont or thick just letting you know incase you didnt know lol

and then paste it in paint and upload it to a host

missions tho lol

just thought id say because some people dont know how to do it

1 - 20 of 125 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.