UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
662 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I just watched episode 8 i think, they aint half shifted a ****load of weight lol 1 guy lost 100lbs in 7 weeks :S

I could do with a week at that camp :D

·
EFBB Winner
4,431 Posts
Weighing in at 400lbs for some people, losing ****loads of weight quickly can be done by something as simple as cutting regular fizzy drinks out of the diet and walking around. Weight seemingly melts away for the first few months at the weight. Fair play to them all though, as long as they keep it off!

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
They're showing the UK one with that Jodie bird who won the Oliver singing comp (or something like that!) at the moment on LivingIt. I've watched pretty much all of them and there are some awesome transformations but what do you expect with 4-6 hours of workouts every day, no outside food and a hell of a lot of blubber to shift in the first place. Not healthy though, Tom Venuto wrote an article about it which was pretty good.

·
Premium Member
1,277 Posts
I read some where that people should only lose a certain amount of weight a year as too much can cause stretch marks and loose skin, same with weight gain. Means they have a couple of years of sacrificing fast food and haribo's or the programs going to turn them into scarred, saggy people not even the chubby chasers will want.

·
Newbie Trainer
38 Posts
there was a bloke on the oz version last year who was 6'2 and down to about 113kg from 147 kg over 6 weeks who then lost 15kg in 7 days.

I can't believe for a second it can be anything other than very unhealthy.

the woman who won it had bingo wings a pterodactyl would be proud of.

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.