·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
The Question:

How many women with PMS does it take to change a light

bulb?

The Answer:

One!

ONLY ONE!!!! And do you know WHY? because no one else in this house knows HOW to change a light bulb! They

don't even know that the bulb is BURNED OUT!! They would sit in the dark for THREE DAYS before they figured it out.

And,once they figured it out, they wouldn't be able to find the #&%!* lightbulbs despite the fact that they've been in the SAME CABINET for the past 17 YEARS! But if they did, by some miracle of God, actually find them, 2 DAYS LATER, the chair they dragged to stand on to change the STUPID light bulb would STILL BE IN THE SAME SPOT!!!!! AND UNDERNEATH IT WOULD BE THE WRAPPER

THE FREAKING LIGHT BULBS CAME IN!!! BECAUSE NO ONE EVER PICKS UP OR CARRIES

OUT THE GARBAGE!!!! IT'S A WONDER WE HAVEN'T ALL SUFFOCATED FROM THE PILES OF GARBAGE THAT

ARE A FOOT DEEP THROUGHOUT THE ENTIRE HOUSE!!

IT WOULD TAKE AN ARMY TO CLEAN THIS PLACE! AND

DON'T EVEN GET ME STARTED ON WHO CHANGES

THE TOILET PAPER ROLL !!

I'm sorry.

What was the question?

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
weeman said:
naw when i'm on pct i sit like an emotional wreck crying all the time to things like green mile,the notebook and hovis adverts.
Not as bad as a certain Geordie whom we all know and love (and contrary to popular belief did the odd PCT... well at least in the early days), who was known to cry to coronation street on occasion........ :laugh:

·
Gobby
10,535 Posts
Zara-Leoni said:
Not as bad as a certain Geordie whom we all know and love (and contrary to popular belief did the odd PCT... well at least in the early days), who was known to cry to coronation street on occasion........ :laugh:
If I had to watch Coronation Street, I'd cry too..... :cursing: :cursing: :cursing:

·
fat ginger
11,441 Posts
Zara-Leoni said:
now THAT is one juicy piece of amunition right there lmfao luv it.

see that pct thing,is that one of them courses at night school? lol time on equals time off (well 10 months on 10 days off,the ten is the same number right?)

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
i know, folklore has it he NEVER used pct:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say owt about green mile OR the notebook, they even had my cold heart melted.......but CORRIE??????????????? Dear Lord, they should have had the poor lad put down for his own sake........

·
In the middle of a twin sandwich
6,945 Posts
weeman said:
now THAT is one juicy piece of amunition right there lmfao luv it.

see that pct thing,is that one of them courses at night school? lol time on equals time off (well 10 months on 10 days off,the ten is the same number right?)
more like 10 months on....10 minutes off..........and in that 10 mins you think you've shrunk to my size, and go back on.....lmao............

·
Little Lion
12,516 Posts
Mrs Weeman said:
i know, folklore has it he NEVER used pct:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:

I can't say owt about green mile OR the notebook, they even had my cold heart melted.......but CORRIE??????????????? Dear Lord, they should have had the poor lad put down for his own sake........
Oh I could shock u worse than that haha....

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.