UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
don't eat for how you are eat for how you want
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
bassline boy said:
just use whey with a spoon full of pea nut butter all ive done fo years;)save some brass buying o different types.
ya could do dose the peanut butter mix well into the shake or is it in just a lump as that would sound like a nice tasting shake lol

or just take a spoon full of pb then the shake lol

·
don't eat for how you are eat for how you want
493 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
bassline boy said:
just a spoon full in yer gob mate then wash it down with 40g of protine:)
ya i thought it would be that one lol

altho a bp tasting shake would taste nice...

also dose anyone bring out a xmas protein shake im thinking terky or Brussels sprout flavoured 1s lol

or even protein ginger bread men with santa hats on and big mussels lol

only 101 days till xmas :thumb: :thumb : :thumb:

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
bassline boy said:
just use whey with a spoon full of pea nut butter all ive done fo years;)save some brass buying o different types.
What is the idea of a spoon full of peanut butter before ya shake ???

·
Looking Freaky
772 Posts
garethmcl said:
why do people take peanut butter before bed? also protein shakes? should i be doing this everynite also even if i dont workout? i only take one pwo and one in morn?
peanut butter contains fat. fat(along with fibre) slows digestion, as previously stated.

you should be consuming a slow release source of protein prior to sleeping to ensure a supply of amino acids to the muscle for as long as possible. whether this is a slow release shake, a shake slowed with the addition of fat or a slower digesting protein food source, ie steak/cottage cheese or a protein food source slowed by fibre or fat, ie chicken with broccoli.

i dont think the emphasis should be on which you choose, but the commitment to do it every.single.night.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.