UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 29 Posts

·
EFBB Winner
4,620 Posts
That's a pretty horrible article! Farrah Fawcett was struggling with bowel cancer before she died, and they actually criticise her appearance during this time? FFS

·
would like to point out that he is great
9,191 Posts
some are not a surprise, did anyone actually think ozzy osbourne and keith richards would look better after years of self abuse?

7,928 Posts
and i'm no expert on politics, but i reckon being govenor of california takes up quite a lot of your spare time.

and rourke shouldn't be there either, his face is a train wreck, but i think his body, at his age should balance that out

·
Building a Body
207 Posts
Most people end up looking like that when there old anyway so in a way at least the celebs once looked good not like your average person for example how many people can say they looked like arnold in their youth......

·
Premium Member
12,895 Posts
hamsternuts said:
some of those celebs are fvcking well old, now, what do we expect?

stupid article, leave em be, they're obviously not out to impress anyone
Exactly; we all have ageing to look forward to. And to be honest, for example, I think Arni look great!

Uriel said:
few tragedies there but i bet Nicolson still empties more knickers than any man on this forum
I'd do him!!

1 - 20 of 29 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.