UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 50 Posts

Registered
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
was skeptical bout the Bonvar here but turns out its good to go

These are unusually powerfull for 2.5mg hence why i got these tested.
Also cheap which is another reason

Yet to find anything fake here in the pharmacays , lets hope it stays this way lol

BodyResearch mane Test cyp and Test prop which is fda approved pharma grade so was hoping the oxandrolone was real

Font Automotive exterior Event Tree Publication

Font Rectangle Parallel Screenshot Number

was skeptical bout the Bonvar here but turns out its good to go

These are unusually powerfull for 2.5mg hence why i got these tested.
Also cheap which is another reason

Yet to find anything fake here in the pharmacays , lets hope it stays this way lol

BodyResearch mane Test cyp and Test prop which is fda approved pharma grade so was hoping the oxandrolone was real

View attachment 217103
View attachment 217102
There鈥檚 some decent gear to be had in Thailand mate

what other stuff is here? im here for 6 months, so far ive seen

Bayer test e - EVERYWHERE
Bayer rimobolan
Bonovar
Pharma deca (50MG)
Body research test cyp
Body research prop
Bayer proviron

Im yet to find hgh or any UGLs here.
See if you can find any March pharmaceuticals, Unigen life sciences used to be excellent but I think they stop production and SB labs was another good one.

Registered
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
See if you can find any March pharmaceuticals, Unigen life sciences used to be excellent but I think they stop production and SB labs was another good one.
ive asked about Unigen they said they dont exist anymore

i think the blue heart dbols is SB Labs? i will enquire about those as id be interested in that. Heard they was the best dbol around!

Registered
what other stuff is here? im here for 6 months, so far ive seen

Bayer test e - EVERYWHERE
Bayer rimobolan
Bonovar
Pharma deca (50MG)
Body research test cyp
Body research prop
Bayer proviron

Im yet to find hgh or any UGLs here.
Body research - do they do the dianabol ds blue hearts mate and if so does that make them legit pharma aswell mate

Registered
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Body research - do they do the dianabol ds blue hearts mate and if so does that make them legit pharma aswell mate
as far as i know all the pharmacies here say they do oxandrolone, test cyp, test prop,
the blue hearts pharma grade is 鈥渕arch pharmacuticals鈥 which im trying to find ! lol

Registered
ive asked about Unigen they said they dont exist anymore

i think the blue heart dbols is SB Labs? i will enquire about those as id be interested in that. Heard they was the best dbol around!
I picked up some unigen in turkey a few months ago. They had Sust, Dianabol, Oxymetholone amongst other stuff

1 - 20 of 50 Posts