UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
I am going to start my next cycle of the following. i have in the past used Tren and or Deca, but i want to try a test only cycle this time

12 weeks of testx 1000mg a week

(4 amps p/w 2amps per shot= 4mls per shot)???

I will shoot monday and friday

2 or 3 weeks of prop to front kick start and 2 weeks of prop run up to PCT.

( 100mg EOD )

OR

12 weeks of Testx 750mg p/w

12 weeks of prop 300 p/w

I will shoot Mon, Wen, Thr ( The above = 3 ml per shot)

Maybe double the prop to kick start and run up to PCT

standard guide lins for PCT

HCG, Nolva, and Clomid.

what do think and which of the above would you do???

Thanks
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
239 Posts
weeks 1-4 100mgs prop ed

weeks 1-14 500mgs testx ew (this is plenty)

weeks 12-16 100mgs prop ed

no need for hcg imo but if you want to use i would do 500ius every 3rd day weeks 9-13

pct nolva 20/20/20/20

proviron 50/50/50/50

or clomid insted of proviron 50/50/25/25
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,150 Posts
The first one looks good to me mate. Just wondering.. Why are you doing Monday+Friday shots? That's every 4 & 2 days.

If you go with the second one and shoot EOD for 12 weeks, you may as well ditch the Cyp and stack it with NPP IMO.
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Sylar said:
The first one looks good to me mate. Just wondering.. Why are you doing Monday+Friday shots? That's every 4 & 2 days.

If you go with the second one and shoot EOD for 12 weeks, you may as well ditch the Cyp and stack it with NPP IMO.
monday then 3 days and shoot friday and 2 days then shoot monday

monday and thursday is the same thing just other way round.

i am worried about 4ml shots + adding prop, which will add another 1ml for a short while.
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
god-send said:
weeks 1-4 100mgs prop ed

weeks 1-14 500mgs testx ew (this is plenty)

weeks 12-16 100mgs prop ed

no need for hcg imo but if you want to use i would do 500ius every 3rd day weeks 9-13

pct nolva 20/20/20/20

proviron 50/50/50/50

or clomid insted of proviron 50/50/25/25
this does not look to bad, but shooting prop ed is not an option for me.
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Sylar said:
It will be an extra 3ml per week if you're running 100mg EOD wouldn't it?

I thought you were going to kick start with Dbol anyways?
Ya i am still not sure about that, i will be meeting my supplier shortly and i will make up my mind then.
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,150 Posts
brownie said:
Ya i am still not sure about that, i will be meeting my supplier shortly and i will make up my mind then.
If it was me mate, i would drop down to 500mg p/w and kick start/bridge with Prop.

If you're sticking with 1000mg/8ml cyp a week, i'd kick start with Dbol. It's going to be a pain finding new sites to jab 1ml of Prop EOD too..
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
god-send said:
ok sorry about that i thought it was 250mgs/ml.

125mgs/ml-wouldent bother with that.too much oil imo.
True, just in this country beggers can't be chooser's, you sort of take whats going and try to make a good cycle of it. and i am not interseted it getting stuff posted to me, just to dangerous.
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
changed my cycle

I just got my hands on Iranian test e 1ml =250mg test so much less oil, and D-bol from Karma Labs

1000mg per week, test e

(split monday and friday)

D-bol 30mg per day for first 3 weeks and weeks 11 and 12 before PCT

What do you think
 

·
Banned
Joined
·
3,150 Posts
Testex is good quality pharma grade Cyp, but it's allot of oil if you're shooting 1g a week.

Cycle looks good mate. If it was me though, i would run Dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg ED and run Prop as a bridge to PCT.
 

·
A paddy on a quest
Joined
·
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Sylar said:
Testex is good quality pharma grade Cyp, but it's allot of oil if you're shooting 1g a week.

Cycle looks good mate. If it was me though, i would run Dbol for 4 weeks at 30mg ED and run Prop as a bridge to PCT.
thanks mate there is ? over my D-bol tho, nobody seams to have heard of them, but this guy has never let me down before. in saying that he says he has never seen then before either:confused1:
 
1 - 20 of 22 Posts
Top