UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone tried this test before (Testx). i got 2 amps of this at the end of my last cycle and i realy liked the kick i got from it.

my previous cylces have always been test and deca, the last one included tren. but this time i want to do a cycle of Test only

1 gram of Testx a week for 10 to 12 weeks and front load with Propionate and finish with Propionate while i am waiting to start PCT

However my supplier has told me that he cant get HCG at tho moment and it is very difficult to get and i do not want to start without this, so i will wait until i can get it. do you guys have this problem in the Uk

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
That's 250mg Cyp per 2ml isn't it? So 8ml a week if you're running a gram. Even more with the Prop..

That's a lot of oil mate, why did you chose Testex over another brands which are 250mg/ml?

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Sylar said:
That's 250mg Cyp per 2ml isn't it? So 8ml a week if you're running a gram. Even more with the Prop..

That's a lot of oil mate, why did you chose Testex over another brands which are 250mg/ml?
Availability mate, im in Ireland not the UK. ya it is cyp and ya you are right 4ml shot on monday and the same on thursday + prop is a lot. might see about taking Dbol instead of prop

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
Personally, i would go with Dbol mate, that's allot of oil.. But if you can find enough sites to spread it all about, go with Prop.

PS. There were a few people complaining about HCG shortages the other day, so you're not on your own there.

·
A paddy on a quest
1,003 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
ok i have got to put this order together on monday, im ok with the testx but not sure about the dbol or prop.

can anyone tell me, which would be better, Dbol or prop, or is this a personal thing.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.