UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
Popeye
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok just got a bottle of testostorone Cypionate 200 off a mate.

I had an injection yesturday morning and usually off testestorone the next day i hav slight swelling and a bit pain especially off the test 400 i was running on my last cycle.

So my question is do you get injection pains off all types of testostorone???

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
peevysteve said:
Ok just got a bottle of testostorone Cypionate 200 off a mate.

I had an injection yesturday morning and usually off testestorone the next day i hav slight swelling and a bit pain especially off the test 400 i was running on my last cycle.

So my question is do you get injection pains off all types of testostorone???
You get can get post injection pain off anything, you stuck a needle through your muscle, this is going to cause some muscle trauma.

But yep, some aas are more painful than others, but thats down to the manufacturers quality control.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
I think allot of it comes down to injection technique too. If your technique is poooo, you will get PIP every time. :)

I've read people complaining on other forums that they are still getting PIP well into their 7-8th week of cycle, where as others using the exact same brand haven't had any pain whatsoever..

·
Newbie Trainer
28 Posts
I was in exactly the same situation. I used to get pain for 3-4 days after, when using test e but when i changed the brand the injections were pain free apart from a very little which was probably just from the needle going into the muscle.

·
Read Only
35,527 Posts
i am jabbing test cyp at maybe a larger dose than you steve and i have no pain at all, the pain is normally down to bad control processes from the lab.....are you using Pro-Chem as there test products are painless

·
Gym Addict
111 Posts
I can't help with the steroid advice but I did some work for probabtion a few years ago and one of the things we taught was safer injecting techniques.

If you do a simple search on google for 'safer injecting techniques...harm reduction packages' etc you'll find a lot of info.

On another board I was told to not use orals and only use injectables and to always lick the needle before I injected because it killed germs. Thats scary advice and licking the needle is one of the main causes of absesses in IV drug users.

I saw people lose huge amounts of tissue from infection, especially when administering subcutaneously/intramuscular.

·
Popeye
76 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
Pscarb said:
i am jabbing test cyp at maybe a larger dose than you steve and i have no pain at all, the pain is normally down to bad control processes from the lab.....are you using Pro-Chem as there test products are painless
Its from Abbott labs Karachi mate. Has anyone used there gear before ???

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.