UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Have been pinning Test E every monday, took a finger prick test on a wednesday (im aware not the most accurate) But is this what you would expect.
Product Font Rectangle Screenshot Communication Device

·
Premium Member
637 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Finger prick tests suck.

What dose you taking and how often are you pinning?

I'm at 24 nmol a week after pinning my TRT dose for perspective.
125mg Weekly every Monday

Only reason i took the test was to see the test isnt bunk which it has shown, Not sure how accurate the finger pricks really are not relying on it to show 100%

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Chiron

Could it just be down to the finger prick or the fact i took it 2 days after pin?
Nah it should be peaking at 48 hours after jab. Either the test is under dosed or the finger prick test is fooked

Retest it at the same time after next pin but have a venous test instead. It’s the only way to really know for sure

If that was a venous test I’d be asking for my money back on the gear

·
Premium Member
10,383 Posts
Have been pinning Test E every monday, took a finger prick test on a wednesday (im aware not the most accurate) But is this what you would expect.
View attachment 215768
It doesn't really matter if it's what you should expect mate

It's a finger prick test so you've got no idea if it's accurate, so it's pretty much worthless

·
Premium Member
10,383 Posts
Nah it should be peaking at 48 hours after jab. Either the test is under dosed or the finger prick test is fooked

Retest it at the same time after next pin but have a venous test instead. It’s the only way to really know for sure

If that was a venous test I’d be asking for my money back on the gear
Or the gear is in fact overdosed :LOL:

With a finger prick test you've just got no idea

It honestly baffles me that these cimpanies still offer finger prick tests for hormones

·
Premium Member
3,248 Posts
Or the gear is in fact overdosed :LOL:

With a finger prick test you've just got no idea

It honestly baffles me that these cimpanies still offer finger prick tests for hormones
The test results say not so much!

You just don’t know. So if anyone is getting bloods, get venous. Then there’s no ifs or buts know what I’m sayin

·
Premium Member
7,477 Posts
Chiron

Could it just be down to the finger prick or the fact i took it 2 days after pin?
It would peak after 36 hours. But if you'd been pinning for a while it's somewhat irrelevant.

Not what you want to hear but it's best to not base anything off of one test.

Tests aren't always reliable. That's why you retest everything. Measure twice cut once kind of thing 🤣

1 - 15 of 15 Posts