UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
anyone heard of this, (rx) testosterone enanthate injection usp. Testenate Depot 250, says mfd by B.M PHARMACEUTICALS(AN ISO 9001:2008 CERTIFIED Co) comes sealed with a barrel and one black needle, I will post pictures soon as I sure there will be more posts on these, im not sure if they pharma grade my mate has asked me to post about them as he got some.

post-21221-143614201469_thumb.jpg

post-21221-143614201498_thumb.jpg

post-21221-143614201536_thumb.jpg

post-21221-143614201563_thumb.jpg

Attachments

·
Wide Boy
236 Posts
Ive seen these mate, i put a post up about them yesterday to see if anybody has used them, they look real good but im unsure how good the product is and until i know somebody who has used them i wont be parting my cash for some.

·
Premium Member
2,638 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
BIGSNC said:
Ive seen these mate, i put a post up about them yesterday to see if anybody has used them, they look real good but im unsure how good the product is and until i know somebody who has used them i wont be parting my cash for some.
Im unsure on the amps mate, sticker not even stuck on correctly, the amps look like the usual ones that shatter due to there shape.

·
Wide Boy
236 Posts
The amps do look strange but end of the day i just want results and if whats in that amp is good then ill get some, but looks like not many people have seen or used them yet.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
I'd hazard a guess they are quality as i can't see anyone going to the trouble of faking something that comes with it's own disposable syringe and needle.

·
Registered
1 Posts
You guys are indeed right about there being a sus version. I cycled BM labs (sustaviron?) for 14 weeks. Each box of 10 amps came with a syringe/needle just like showed in the op's pics. The gear was HELLA cheap and worked damn well too. I was actually surprised, I thought it was going to be s**t quality bc of the price...but the gear is good..well their sus is, never tried their other products.

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.