UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys starting my second cycle after my holiday is over sometime next month have 30ml Norma Test E 250 and 20ml BD.eu Tri-Tren.

Am thinking to jab 3 times per week 1ml of each; Sat, Tues and Thurs. This is good plan or is there a better way.

Thanks

·
Gym Addict
367 Posts
if this is your first time on tren i say 2ml of tri-tren a week as 300mg a week is a good starting point IMO . . . . .

somthing like ,

mon; 1ml test ,1ml tri-tren

wed; 1ml test

fri; 1ml test, 1ml tri-tren

·
Looking Freaky
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
How you finding it mate? My Cousin is on the exact same stuff for 3 weeks hes put on well over 1stone and his arms are up well over an inch also. I cannot wait.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/27/28/21/spectacular-view-of-pool.jpg

This is where im going and im not sure what im looking forward to most.. holiday or the bulk lol :p

Very high expectations from this bout 13.8 atm, hoping to be 13 bang on when i return and hopefully just blast up to 16.5/17 on a 5kcal diet

·
Extreme Labs Ambassador
11,577 Posts
cawley123 said:
How you finding it mate? My Cousin is on the exact same stuff for 3 weeks hes put on well over 1stone and his arms are up well over an inch also. I cannot wait.

http://media-cdn.tripadvisor.com/media/photo-s/01/27/28/21/spectacular-view-of-pool.jpg

This is where im going and im not sure what im looking forward to most.. holiday or the bulk lol :p

Very high expectations from this bout 13.8 atm, hoping to be 13 bang on when i return and hopefully just blast up to 16.5/17 on a 5kcal diet
Yeah, my arms are up over and inch too but i think thats more to do with my training. (worked out a few things about myself)

My weight is up about 3/4 of a stone, but i've been dropping body fat as well with is awesome (can make out ab outlines obviously now, istead of only just).

Just make sure you go at it fully commited and you will do well. When you have had enough of you meal and think you can t eat any more, just think how b ad you want to be bigger and how much more food you need when using and you cant fail.

·
Looking Freaky
714 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
Yeah I cant wait buzzing my tits off right now thinking about it, doesn't help i took 3 T5s this morning but hey :p

Im gonna making a blog here when i start with updated pictures, pb's and diet

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.