UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 26 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
ok so i saw some good gains got upto 14 stone off 12 weeks of test e.now im planning to do a t+t course late september 10 weeks of test e 750mg,300mg of tren e.3 jabs a week.tren on monday and thursdays and the other test jab on sunday.

just wondering weather a dbol kickstart for first 4 weeks would be good ? im looking for lean gains.thanks

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
You say you got up to 14st. What did you start out at before cycle? What was diet like? How tAll? Age? Etc

Cheers mate

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
thats a high dose for a second cycle.....considering your bodymass

i would say 500mg test/en pw

75mg tren/ace E3.5D

be careful at your age.....if you must take gear that young...then dont take too much!!

the reason for the tren/ace is that tren can cause heavy sides.....so with ace you can stop using it and get it out your system quick

·
Newbie Trainer
91 Posts
its advisable to use tren a first as its a fast acting ester, you can gauge your tolerence to tren and knock it on the head if you suffer bad sides. However i never did this, and was fine on 500mg tren e p/w. Terrible night sweats but was well worth it. Im sure folk will advise you not to use tren on your second cycle though.

As already said, how much weight did you gain in total from your test only cycle?

·
Looking Freaky
635 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
put on around 8/9 pounds im 19,20 in few months, any other suggestions then i already got 30ml test e.

im 5-10 i was around 13,3 before.

diet was good maybe too many carbs and maybe too much bread and fruit.got this sorted now no salt sugar ect going to be a real clean bulk from late september till near christmas.

any advise on dbol also ?

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
Jimmy has already touched on it, you're young keep it simple it's hard I know, I wanna do loads more but got to play the marathon game rather than the sprint mate :)

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
I don't suggest tren for your second cycle. If you use tren at your second what drug and what dosages are you going to use for your fourth and fifth cycle??? You should leave some free play for later plus, you don't need tren at this point.

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
Mr.Reiny said:
I don't suggest tren for your second cycle. If you use tren at your second what drug and what dosages are you going to use for your fourth and fifth cycle??? You should leave some free play for later plus, you don't need tren at this point.
tren will still do the same job no matter if its the 2nd cycle or 5th.

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
Reiney are you to suggest that his androgen receptors will never recover from tren , considering the fact he is 18 , I would have thought his receptors would be good to before the average experienced user . The reasone why people say u shouldn't do it because of the sides and inexperienced users might not be able to hack it , which can be worked around by using a fast ester ? But plz do tell mi if I am missing something. I am always the one willing to learn :)

·
Heading in the right direction
327 Posts
I dont think i'll ever need to go over 500mg pw of test. If diet and training are correct should be all you need unless quite advanced. So many on here taking 1g+ of test and look like they dont even train.

·
Gym Addict
136 Posts
bry1979 said:
tren will still do the same job no matter if its the 2nd cycle or 5th.
No doubt but there are better drugs for startes out there with less or at least more easily controlable side effects.

aseeby19 said:
Reiney are you to suggest that his androgen receptors will never recover from tren , considering the fact he is 18 , I would have thought his receptors would be good to before the average experienced user . The reasone why people say u shouldn't do it because of the sides and inexperienced users might not be able to hack it , which can be worked around by using a fast ester ? But plz do tell mi if I am missing something. I am always the one willing to learn :)
No, mate. His androgen receptors will recover but i can't say for sure in what time span since tren is not intended for human use and there isn't much science and real world studies of it's effects on the human body.

He should mainly avoid it for the aforementioned reason. I firmly believe that people new to tren should go for the acetate version since it's fast in and out of the body so if sides become unbearable one can stop it and the side effects will diminsh over a weeks time.

This means more jabs which isn't good with inexperienced users and can lead to scar tissue and other things.

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
Check out the tren thread mate , I posted a few things on tren and pct for it .would love to get an input from you on it

The general idea is

It's 3* more androgenic then test

Blocks coritsols

Is a progetrin

Doesn't aromatize but can cause gyno in presence of estrogen

·
Team Shabba
174 Posts
Didn't realise tren was so dicey.. Iv'e got some tren e 150 and want to start it this weekend, going to take 500mg test enanthate a wk and 50mg of dbol ed for the first 4 weeks. Im not new to gear but im not an expierenced user either.

Any advise on tren dosage?

1 - 20 of 26 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.