UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi guys thnking about running testosterone ethanate along with trenbolone acetate and nandrolone decanoate at the same time I'm sure a couple of you guys have tried this - how to they react together?

Cheers

·
Banned
518 Posts
if your new to aas use i would recomend you only run one 19 nor steroid (deca or tren) they can be very harsh on shut down and it can really take a while to recover a good pct and hcg on cycle is key if you want to run both deca and tren on same cycle ,also would not recmened it with long esters ,shirt esters yes if you have experacne but long esters is a no no imo.

test prop/npp/tren a fo me.

·
gunning for 17st
695 Posts
wouldn't recommend running deca and tren mate, both progestins, its a bit overkill. A good combo is test enth and tren enth, both long esters so less jabs. Have you run tren before?

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
I've used neither deca nor tren before but read a recent study on rats which indicated deca as being able to significantly increase injury recovery time. I only use pharma grade gear as a rule and since tren obviously doesnt come in that variant i'd prefer to get the very most out of every jab I risk (hence the acetate) - I actually think the shorter esters will help level out the bloods - im sick of highs and lows in the week experienced while on test e.

PS I'm sure someone will point out the obvious here - yes gear isnt a good idea when your injured but it's been nearly 2 years post injury and things have done nothing but go from bad to worse and all other options have been exhausted.

·
Vanity is a Sin
6,890 Posts
Whilst I haven't had any experience with it, I've read a lot of articles that recommend gh

for help in healing injuries.

I know deca is good for joint pain put as for helping the healing process of other injuries not sure.

Can you expand on the injury you've suffered??

·
Gym Addict
286 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Yes,

Initially it started with a slight pec tear - during my "time off" through bad posture or otherwise my front delts became damaged somehow shortening significantly in the process which in turn impinged my biceps which have also now significantly shortened (imagine from the moment you wake till you fall asleep it feels like your muscles are trying to pull themselves off the bone).

Initially I tried physiotherapy then wasted obscene amounts of money on orthopedics - then massage therapists.

Tried IGF-1 to rule out tendon problems which resulted in little improvement then Test e / dbol / proviron to focus on the muscular tissue to no avail.

Currently running MGF (Different splice of IGF-1) and GHRP-6 moving on to GH this september again not doing much to improve things.

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.