UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 8 of 8 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
at which point on a test cycle do u get this so called high, by that i mean great sense of well being, and confidence is through the roof, say on 500mg a week of sus, would you begin to feel better after a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks im on 11th day and not sure what ppl mean by the great feeling they get while on. thanks guys

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
I dont think i get this high so to speak. I imagine people mean the stage when the test kicks in and your strength starts to increase etc which on test e should be between the 2-3 week mark.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
baptista said:
at which point on a test cycle do u get this so called high, by that i mean great sense of well being, and confidence is through the roof, say on 500mg a week of sus, would you begin to feel better after a week, 2 weeks, 3 weeks im on 11th day and not sure what ppl mean by the great feeling they get while on. thanks guys
If you have already shot 1g of sus you should have an increase in libido, thats the first thing i notice on sust.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
baptista said:
at which point on a test cycle do u get this so called high, by that i mean great sense of well being, and confidence is through the roof
I suppose some peoples confidence increases the same time as their lifts/mass does. I'm sure allot of people get a placebo effect too..

If this is your 11th day and the Sust is real, your libido should definitely be on the up. Are you running any AI's?

PS. Slightly off topic, but does anyone else love the smell of Sust? I may start wearing it as aftershave! :)

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
mars1960 said:
PS, just don't use it for cooking.
May try it with a PWO shake one day. :D

baptista said:
libido is pretty much the same, you think maybe upping it to 750mg a week?
No, don't start messing about with doses mate. Sust is a combination of short/medium/long esters. You won't start getting the full benefits until you're about 4 weeks in. You should have increased libido by now though..

1 - 8 of 8 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.