UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 23 Posts

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
baptista said:
im on my 11th day of 500mg karachi sus a week and been feeling like i have lack of motivation and quite alot of tiredness,any reason why this could be? thx
are you running a ai?

a lot of lads I know including myself have the same problem

some folk also get test flu at the start of a cycle

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
im eating 3,500 kcals each day, using promax in between meals, after my 1st jab i had test flu which lasted 4 to 5 days, maybe not drinking enough water as i should,and havent noticed an increase in libido as of yet, and theres me thinking test makes u want it 24/7. if only, should my strength be up by now? if not how long and how long to see VISIBLE results, sorry for firing so many questions.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
baptista said:
im eating 3,500 kcals each day, using promax in between meals, after my 1st jab i had test flu which lasted 4 to 5 days, maybe not drinking enough water as i should,and havent noticed an increase in libido as of yet, and theres me thinking test makes u want it 24/7. if only, should my strength be up by now? if not how long and how long to see VISIBLE results, sorry for firing so many questions.
you should see some dramatic changes any time soon mate,

you could add and extra ml or 2 to get thing moving

i take it you feeling well again?

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
feeling a little better, strength has gone up a little bit,slight increase in libido,and the strangest thing is ive gone from 10st 10lb to 12st but still dont feel to great, i think maybe i,ll always see myself as small and skinny, or maybe coz i see myself everyday i dont notice it as much.

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
baptista said:
why would 1.5g of sus be a factor in it though.?
It shouldn't be at that amount. I can't see you piling on 18lbs in 2 weeks just from 3,500 a day though. What was your diet like before you started the cycle?

It sounds like you are carrying a large amount of water weight mate. Hard to say without knowing your diet history though..

·
Newbie Trainer
62 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
it varies but id say its closer to 4000kcals a day

1. meal 1- 5.00am progain shake
  2. meal 2- 8.30am scrammbled egg,2 sausages,2 slices of toast
  3. meal 3- 12.30pm 3 egg omelette,mash or potatoe and pudding
  4. meal 4- 3.30pm progain shake
  5. meal 5- 6.30pm a main meal with 50g protein 60g carbs

6. meal 6- 9.30pm progain shake (not always having 1st meal due to work)

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
I have been using a simular diet to Geo and changing it a bit and mine only tops 4000cals and im eating more than you and mines a clean diet too. You need to be eating more solid food mate to be honest :)

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
If adjusted it but still sticking with your schedule and progain shakes as im presuming these are were they are due to work commitments etc.

meal 1- 5.00am progain shake

meal 2- 8.30am 2 whole eggs/4 egg whites, 2 slices brown bread

meal 3- 12.30pm 200g lean meat with rice or jacket potatoe

meal 4- 3.30pm progain shake

meal 5- 12.30pm 200g lean meat with rice or jacket potatoe

meal 6- 9.30pm progain shake add natty peanut butter here

Before bed have some form of casein protein or eggs again or cottage cheese

·
Banned
3,150 Posts
baptista said:
this is my current diet...
There's no way that's 4000k cals! - I'd be suprised if it's even 2300k!

Mate, that diet is really poor! You should have got that nailed well before starting a cycle.

I don't know how you put on 18lbs in in 2 weeks eating that and 3 shots of Sust! :huh:

1 - 20 of 23 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.