UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi there . I`m new to these forums. Been reading and taking good advice from them for Years tho.

Right first i`ll start with some stats . I`m 30 years old, 6ft, 14.5 stone . Been training for 10 years and Taking aas for approx 2 years , Done 4 cycles in past and gained well..

I am 7 weeks into a test prop cycle , been doing 100mg EOD and now want to throw in some test cyp and eq for the remaining 9 weeks taking my cycle to 16 weeks ( long i know )

I`m looking for advice on doseage and how often to inject etc.? any other advice info will be gratefully accepted ,

Also HGC advice please .

Thanks in advance . stuart

·
Banned
518 Posts
it give you 10 weeks on long esters ,

test c 500mgs per week (monday 250mgs/thrday 250mgs)

eq 600-700mgs per week(monday 300mmgs/thursday 300mgs)

run the prop in the bridge while you wait for the cypinate and eq esters to clear.

·
“No citizen has a right to be an amateur in the ma
238 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Hi guys and thanks for the advice . I know now that i should of been running the EQ from the start but i was getting such good gains mass/strength from the prop that i just left it . I have enough gear to last me right through to end of cycle so do you`s think i should keep doing the prop EOD to end ? And i`m planning on doing the cyp and eq twice a week also . 200mgs of EQ/twice week 300mgs oy cyp/twice week . When should i start with the HGC ? and when i been reading about HGC on these forms it always explains the dosing different like in cc ?????

Thanks in advance . Stuart

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.