UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 9 of 9 Posts

·
Advanced Personal Trainer & Nutrition Advisor. Boa
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
right

say test enanthate took like 5weeks to notice and on the 6th week tren enanthate was added would the tren take just as long to notice the difference?

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
test/en taking 5 weeks to notice????!!!!!!!

i notice it in a few days

whats your dose?

btw....i also find, within a few hours of shooting tren/en.....that everyone i meet is a cun t

·
Premium Member
17,918 Posts
Jimmy said:
test/en taking 5 weeks to notice????!!!!!!!

i notice it in a few days

whats your dose?

btw....i also find, within a few hours of shooting tren/en.....that everyone i meet is a cun t
Depends on what he classes as kicking in??

I know what you mean about feeling the effects as in sex drive as I feel that within the first 2 weeks

·
Mr Universe
6,244 Posts
no i mean i can see it within a few days to a week

maybe its a dose thing

i cant remember what 500mg of test feels like in all honesty....it maybe would feel like a mid morning snack or something :D

·
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
250 test same tren twice a week so guess 500 each a week

I mean by I noticed shoulders growing a little bot and strength slightly on the up in some exercises around 4-5week in

·
3,527 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Jimmy said:
I've found that's normal for me' anyway but the old folks and fatties that get in way when shopping are getting worse!

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
i started on 500mg test last weekend and feel it already. by feel it i mean i wanna hump most girls i walk past :)

LMAO at jimmy yeh i notice most people are cnuts after a jab or 2 of tren but ive only ever used acetate

1 - 9 of 9 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.