UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Registered
79 Posts
I'd recommend 1g test cyp ew, 100mg tren eod & 80mg dbol....

If only there was a thread about beginners guide to first steroid cycle. They could put it at the top of the page or something...
What an ingenious idea! :rolleyes:

I like a search bar myself, I find I can type in what I'm after, and read through the 100s of already 'first cycle' posts on the forum

·
Premium Member
459 Posts
Prepare a 18g blunt tip needle with 10ml tren acetate , 5ml deca , and 50ml test. Make sure its a big syringe. Insert straight through the pupil into the brain.

Or do 300-500mg test e once weekly if you're boring...

(yeah about the six pack... id work on your diet rather than taking steroids)

·
Read Only
0 Posts
Hi I'm 14st 6 ft 3 and am looking to build muscle but also trying to gain a 6 pack , what would you guys recommend any advice will be appreciated
14 stone and 6 ft 3 tells me you are pretty slim, so maybe you haven't been training for that long.

Most people here are gonna recommend that you don't go anywhere near steroids until you are:

1. At least 25 years of age

2. Have been training hard and taking it seriously for at least 3 years

3. Understand the fundamentals of progressive overload and a proper diet, and have stuck to it for a long time

Do you meet those criteria... be honest now.

If so, there is a wealth of info and helpful people on here. But just be humble, and be prepared to LEARN.

You can start by telling everyone more about yourself :)

·
Premium Member
12,935 Posts
And why on earth would you shut yourself down for 250mg of test?
Totally agree but in my view this is because you want to avoid potentially under dosed test, so if you are cycling and coming off do 2 mil or don't bother. If you could reliably source pharma grade stuff 250 would be plenty for most. Slinmeister isn't U.K based so where he gets his gear from is different to where we might. That's not to say that you can't get decent ugl stuff here. It's just that nothing is certain

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.