UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Since Saturday I have steadily felt worse and worse until yesterday I woke up with the worst headache and just about every joint in my body feeling like some bugger took a hammer to it in the night.

I jabbed 1ml Test, 1 ml Oxytest on Saturday, have used these compound before, from the same vials to no ill effect.

Well I got home from work and developed a fever, I laid in bed, clothed wrapped in my duvet for five hours until the fever passed, it was agony! For the rest of the night I had the worst headache then and this morning I have had very watery 'stools'.

Totally off my food of course but dont have any other symptoms. No sore throat, chest infection, water infection, my injection site is fine no redness or swelling nor any other indication of infection.

Question is, what the hell is wrong with me?? With no clear focus for an infection, why am I running a fever with the worse headache I think I have ever had?

I would say stomach bug after my morning runs, but its only been once and I dont have any stomach discomfort at all, I think that was the product of having a fever.

Those of you who have had test flu, was it like this? I have had a couple of achy days after jabs but nothing like this.

SD

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
I had test flu after my very first jab, this for me was feeling really ill, dizzy and a stomach bug, so much so that i had to leave the gym as i felt as if i was going to throw up any second. luckily it only lasted one day.

Its just the way your body reacts to it, it should go after the first or second jab

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
When I had test flu (years back!) SD, it didn't give me the trots, just aches and pains, fever and a headache as you describe.

I suspect you could simply have one of the many late summer bugs that are doing the rounds...

·
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Phill. said:
I had test flu after my very first jab, this for me was feeling really ill, dizzy and a stomach bug, so much so that i had to leave the gym as i felt as if i was going to throw up any second. luckily it only lasted one day.

Its just the way your body reacts to it, it should go after the first or second jab
On my fourth jab or so, havent had any sypmtoms before but I hope it will go, very worried about doing another jab!

Prodiver said:
When I had test flu (years back!) SD, it didn't give me the trots, just aches and pains, fever and a headache as you describe.

I suspect you could simply have one of the many late summer bugs that are doing the rounds...
I hope so Prodiver, thankyou.

chilisi said:
I had ache's and pains and a temperature, and I also couldn't eat.. It did subside after a week though.
A week!!!! If I feel like this for a week I am gonna cry like a five year old! Thanks Chili

·
Premium Member
15,472 Posts
when i had test flu I literally went to work got home went to bed, 3 days on a trot, felt weak as **** and just exhausted, would be worse the day after the jab then slowly ease off,

·
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
DB said:
when i had test flu I literally went to work got home went to bed, 3 days on a trot, felt weak as **** and just exhausted, would be worse the day after the jab then slowly ease off,
Thats sounds exactly how I feel. What causes such a bad reaction? On my fourth jab with the Prop/Oxytest combo and had not had a reaction before?

Do you think I shouldnt jab it again?

Cheers DB

·
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Kezz said:
i had it with every single jab of some recent stuff i tried.... seriously felt terribly ill

needless to say i gave the whole lot of it away!!!!
Dont think the gear is to blame as such, I think its the cause but there isnt anything wrong with it as I jabbed it four times previous. Fell like fcuking death man!! lol

SD

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
If your injecting a substance into your body, your immune system will automatically try and get rid of it in any way possible, untill it gets used to it, therefore causing the 'test flu'.

Its Basically your natural defences wondering wtf you are pumping into your body :)

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
only ever suffered test flu from Prop but after 3rd jab i was fine

agreed it is indeed the ****test feeling

no lack of energy, tiredness, sore joints, not hungry, cold sweats

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
Phill. said:
If your injecting a substance into your body, your immune system will automatically try and get rid of it in any way possible, untill it gets used to it, therefore causing the 'test flu'.

Its Basically your natural defences wondering wtf you are pumping into your body :)
True, but we are talking hormones, your body will not and does not react to exogenous hormones in the manner you state.

·
5,868 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
Well after 57hours hours of flu like symptoms my illness finally showed itself as a stomach bug!! Was really suprised it took so long to show itself but there ya go! Was sh1tting water for two days and am back to normalish now, tho weak as a kitten through lack of food and dehydration.

Lost an interesting 8lb during the time I was ill and have put on 2lb since.

Thanks for your advice guys, glad it was a bug in the end!

SD

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.