UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Registered
48 Posts
I'm thinking of this as my next cycle: I haven't cycled in 4 years

please share your opinions and edits/recommendations would be highly appreciated

week 1-15 - test E @ 500mg week

week 1-10 (or12weeks)- tren E @ 400mg week

week 12-15 - oral winstrol @50mg day

week 1-15 - arimidex @0.5mg every other day

week 17-20 - clomid @50mg a day

Or @750mg test e for 10 weeks and 600mg tren e for 6 or 10 weeks ? Or is this excessive?
My stats:

Goal: bulk (fairly lean)

Height: 5'10

Body composition baseline in pic

I also have a good lean bulking diet and training programme written by my friend (a bodybuilder) so that side of things isn't a worry.. just want opinions and suggestions on my cycle

Love !

Arm Human body Sleeve Font Knee

Attachments

·
Premium Member
316 Posts
That's what I would do. If your happy after 12 weeks then you can always cut it short. Start winny at week 8/9 and run it for 6 weeks. Many ways to do things but I think that will be a nice cycle.

Im not into saying add more stuff but I find Tren needs a small dose of T3. But that's personal preference.

Have a read of this and adjust your pct accordingly. You'll be shut down pretty hard so after 3/4 months you'll need a strong PCT.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/254358-pct-its-not-that-difficult/?do=embed

·
Registered
48 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
That's what I would do. If your happy after 12 weeks then you can always cut it short. Start winny at week 8/9 and run it for 6 weeks. Many ways to do things but I think that will be a nice cycle.

Im not into saying add more stuff but I find Tren needs a small dose of T3. But that's personal preference.

Have a read of this and adjust your pct accordingly. You'll be shut down pretty hard so after 3/4 months you'll need a strong PCT.

https://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/topic/254358-pct-its-not-that-difficult/?do=embed
Very highly appreciated brother !!!

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.