UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 7 of 7 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I am currently on a 15 week test/deca/eq cycle. I've been taking HCG throughout. I am considering going straight onto a test e cruise at the end without doing a PCT. I am thinking of 250mg E10D. I am 53 years old so this is likely to be best scenario for me. Simple question is, do I/should I use HCG to stop knackers shrinking or will they be OK on such a low dose?

i assume no estrogen related issues on a low dose but any other spcific supplements worth taking during a TRT? I'd be looking to do this for a long time and unlikely to be doing any further proper cycles or at most one a year maybe.

Cheers

·
Optimum nutrition Rep
10,834 Posts
I dont think you use hcg during a cruise mate as you dont need to stop your nackers shrinking because you do not need them working as you are injecting the test.

I would say test e 250mg once a week but thats just in my opinion.

·
EFBB Winner
3,552 Posts
I cruise on a TRT dose of Test E thats 125mg a week. You would be surprised how little you need to maintain. Remember the goal during this time (well mine anyway) is to maintain and let my body recover not to build slabs of muscle.

Your nuts will shill shrink on that dose as your body is not producing any of its own, you can use HCG occasionally for cosmetic reasons, I know I do :)

Don't think you cant have estrogen issues on a low dose because you can. The one time I had a gyno scare was while cruising. 99% of the time you will be fine but always keep Nova to hand.

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
bobgenie said:
I am currently on a 15 week test/deca/eq cycle. I've been taking HCG throughout. I am considering going straight onto a test e cruise at the end without doing a PCT. I am thinking of 250mg E10D. I am 53 years old so this is likely to be best scenario for me. Simple question is, do I/should I use HCG to stop knackers shrinking or will they be OK on such a low dose?

i assume no estrogen related issues on a low dose but any other spcific supplements worth taking during a TRT? I'd be looking to do this for a long time and unlikely to be doing any further proper cycles or at most one a year maybe.

Cheers
Hi, i'm 48 and been running blast cruise a few years.

Not much to add to aftershocks posts, except to say if you want to cruise E10D then sust would be a better choice, with test e you would need to go with 125mg 1x wk, as AS, pointed out. :)

·
Newbie Trainer
53 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Thanks for all the replies. 125mg every week sounds OK to me. As far as the HCG is concerned it is for purely cosmtic reasons but i might try it out with smaller balls and see how it feels. Might be able to spend less time playing around with em which will please the missus :)

I have also got CJC1295 and GHRP6 which I'm going to commence along with the TRT at CJC 100mcg and GHRP 200mcg for 5 nights a week. Seriously considering adding 4 iu of HGH to that but would be good to see how all the others work before going that route.

Thanks for your help.

·
evolving...
1,924 Posts
i find as long as i dont go over 250mg ew I get no shrinkage but still add a bit hcg now and then, get an ai also, hgh could be a good idea as youre getting on a bit( no offence ment)

a sust e10d with 750ius hcg e7d with a low dose aromasin and a bit hgh would be about right imo

1 - 7 of 7 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.