UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 171 Posts

·
Banned
716 Posts
1g can't be considered high dose for an average male at all, maybe first cycle but after a few cycles I look at 1g as a minimum for test. If I'm going on a cycle I wana make sure I don't just grow but REALLY grow :D

·
Banned
716 Posts
Rich-B said:
I think the average lifter would do very well on just 500mg Test provided diet and training are in check, so IMO 1g is definitely high.
500mg is pussy dose. the average lifter would do far better on 1g, which still isnt 'high'.

a newbie would do well on 500mg, but an average lifter (that juices) would have a cycle or two under his belt, know a good bit about diet, and have trained long enough to know what works and what doesnt, in this case i think 500mg is just pointless to shut yourself down for minimal gains. i think 750mg at the lowest, and even then only if you stack it.

im on short esters atm which is why my test dose isnt that high, but id never go below 1g again on longer estered test.

·
Banned
716 Posts
** i know i'll get a bit flamed and then get the "well if you cant grow on 500 you wont grow on 1000 blah blah" people spouting,

but then if you cant grow on good diet and training natty, why bother with 500mg.... if your going to do it may aswell make the cycle and PCT worth the gains.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
anything over 1.5 2g would be high .. but like they said experience counts i think .. some people just don't response well to lose doses anymore after few cycles

·
Gym Addict
437 Posts
dont know why but just to put things in perspective ..lots novices/intermidiates on here slam a gram so to speak...and to tell truth are no bigger than when i was 1st starting out and most the guys i trained with also when we thought 500mg inject and 30 mg d/bol was mega dosing..now this was over 20 ysr ago and i juice more now..but still only around the gram to gram half when blasting...what im trying to put across is with peps with only couple courses under their belts are doing a gram or more...but why are you no bigger than when we were doing half that at the start of our juice journeys??

·
Newbie Trainer
59 Posts
750mg is the highest i have went on test, doing 600mg just now and growing well, why take more and waste it, risk more sides etc, common sense and knowing what your body needs to grow, i personally think a lot of people bang in loads of gear for the sake of it maybee ego who knows, i know guys doing loads and growing minimal ??

saying that everyone responds in a diff way to diff things , so it is a case of trial and error to a certain extent until you know what you require.

rambled on a bit there feckn codin kicking in lol.

1 - 20 of 171 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.