UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
could i run test and deca for 6 weeks at 2ml of each, each week?

then have 2 weeks off then 2 weeks pct then bk to do the same 6 weeks cycle?

have i been told wrong info?

was told you get good gains and keep most of your gains

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Six weeks isn't long enough for test or deca. For most people you won't start seeing any real gains until about 4 weeks into the cycle, which doesn't leave a lot of time to make the cycle worth doing if it's only 6 weeks long.

You want 8 weeks minimum, but 10 or 12 would be better when using deca.

Two week PCT before going back on isn't worth doing either. Might as well stay on.

·
Looking Freaky
535 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
i was told that it would be ok to do that, i said 8 weeks with 3-4 weeks pct 2 weeks after last jab.

the lad who told me has been doing injections for years and seen some good gains and said small and offten is good

·
Gym Addict
474 Posts
solidcecil said:
i would just run test 12weeks and deca for 10. plus what doses are they if your going to run 2ml of each?
What he said!

Maybe wanna run double amount of test compare to deca or you might have some problems in the bedroom!

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
vitty said:
What he said!

Maybe wanna run double amount of test compare to deca or you might have some problems in the bedroom!
From what I have read you don't need to run double the amount of test over deca (ie 2-1 ratio) as long as you run more test than deca you should be fine.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
the deca d1ck is rubbish not everyone get it.

deca for 6 weeks .. it kicks around 6-8 weeks lol so i don't know why would anyone wanna run it for 6 weeks. in my opinion there are better meds out there .. deca nothing special

·
when i look back upon my life its always with a se
729 Posts
sizar said:
the deca d1ck is rubbish not everyone get it.

deca for 6 weeks .. it kicks around 6-8 weeks lol so i don't know why would anyone wanna run it for 6 weeks. in my opinion there are better meds out there .. deca nothing special
agreed i never get deca dick.....and deca is old now there are far better choices around to choose from, id sooner run tren along side test..

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
chilisi said:
You will never fully recover cycling this way.

You need atleast 3 weeks for the Deconate ester to leave the body before starting a PCT.
You won't change his mind Chilisi, may I ask the OP the reasoning that his friend suggested doing what he plans to do?

1 - 13 of 13 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.