UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 14 of 14 Posts

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone done a tbol only cycle? if so... what did you experience in terms of gains, sides, shutdown etc????? what dosages did people use??? cheers. reps for replies. :thumb: :thumb : :thumb:

·
Gym Addict
141 Posts
I used 80mg for 8 weeks and enjoyed it. Infact i'm running Anavar at 80mg at the moment (4th week in) and I rate Tbol over that from what i've experienced thus far. Only sides were insane shin and back pumps. Made my muscle bellies ROCK hard, and gave that carved out of granite look. Good strength gain also. Oh, and libido stayed the same or increased slightly.

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
so... i have 4000mg of tbol available which means either 7 weeks at 80mg ed or 8 weeks at 70mg. which way should i do it?? :thumb:

·
TPW referral code: JC6109
1,026 Posts
just finished an 8 week tbol only @ 80mg PD

never ran this med before

and im impressed

strengh rose considerably, huge pumps, very vascular looking,did get painfull shin pumps did wait around 3-4 weeks for effects to become pronounced

however overall conditioning to physique is amazing for using just a single oral compound

well worth it

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:

and im impressed

strengh rose considerably, huge pumps, very vascular looking,did get painfull shin pumps did wait around 3-4 weeks for effects to become pronounced

however overall conditioning to physique is amazing for using just a single oral compound

well worth it
Got my shin pumps the last two weeks but ran the same amount and weeks. :thumb:

·
United > England
2,031 Posts
JCMUSCLE said:

and im impressed

well worth it
any bloat or water retention??

·
Premium Member
3,748 Posts
I've had better results from OTC orals such as EpiVol in all honesty. Tbol was a little disappointing for me - although some thrive on it.

Would run at 80mg IMO.

I had a complete loss of appetite and joint aches as sides.

I'm prepared to try it again, but think i'll try Var first.

·
Out of tiny acorns grow mighty oaks! ;)
4,191 Posts
invisiblekid said:
I've had better results from OTC orals such as EpiVol in all honesty. Tbol was a little disappointing for me - although some thrive on it.

Would run at 80mg IMO.

I had a complete loss of appetite and joint aches as sides.

I'm prepared to try it again, but think i'll try Var first.
What brand did you use if you don't mind me asking?

1 - 14 of 14 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.