UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Banned
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Ok so I'm planning on running tbol only cycle for a clean bulk. Going to go with 80mg per day for 8 weeks in total, then go straight into PCT using nolva for 4 weeks after.

The question is shall I run an AI such as arimidex on for any gyno problems and should I also use clomid along side nolva for pct, tbol being a relatively mild oral ect.

Any advice welcome :)

·
Banned
14,412 Posts
callingcard said:
Ok so I'm planning on running tbol only cycle for a clean bulk. Going to go with 80mg per day for 8 weeks in total, then go straight into PCT using nolva for 4 weeks after.

The question is shall I run an AI such as arimidex on for any gyno problems and should I also use clomid along side nolva for pct, tbol being a relatively mild oral ect.

Any advice welcome :)
Tbol doesn't aromatise so an AI would be pointless.

It might be mild but you will still have hypothalmic suppression after 8wks of use and this in turn will obviously cause some suppression of the pituitary causing a reduction/cessation of LH and FSH production, clomid is a great med to aid in restoring the production these GnRH's.

·
Banned
456 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
mars1960 said:
Tbol doesn't aromatise so an AI would be pointless.

It might be mild but you will still have hypothalmic suppression after 8wks of use and this in turn will obviously cause some suppression of the pituitary causing a reduction/cessation of LH and FSH production, clomid is a great med to aid in restoring the production these GnRH's.
Thanks Mars :thumbup1:

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.