UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 46 Posts
G

·
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Long story short, my wife though it would be a great idea to get a tattoo two days ago, I ****ing hate it and want it gone. Couldn't think of anything worse for her to have done.

Shes never expressed a desire to get one and im gutted about it. Seriously, i cant even look at her at the moment.

*this from the women who hounds me about if its ok to change the gas supplier but not even a phone call to check if I think its a good idea??

Since its still fresh is it any easier to get rid of?

Got nothing against tats, or people with them, thats your choice.

·
5% OFF MYPROTEIN CODE : MP188183
619 Posts
the fact the tattoo has just been done it will be harder if anything mate, not to mention how painful they are to remove ! although you hate it with a passion it seems obviously its what your wife wants ?

·
Getting HUGE!
1,393 Posts
I'm not sure if age of the tattoo has anything to do with it but....

I have a female friend who has lots of small tattoo's she now regrets and has been getting them removed by laser for a while now. It takes several sessions on each one and is not cheap. So far they have not gone as such, just become much more faded. I think certain colours are easier to remove than others. When you look at them now, I actually wonder if it would have looked better if she left them alone though.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Graham Mc said:
the fact the tattoo has just been done it will be harder if anything mate, not to mention how painful they are to remove ! although you hate it with a passion it seems obviously its what your wife wants ?
So you think its harder to get shot of a new one? balls.

Cheers

My wife wants alot of things. She wants me. But im not so sure with that scrawl on her back. Seriously.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Will101 said:
I'm not sure if age of the tattoo has anything to do with it but....

I have a female friend who has lots of small tattoo's she now regrets and has been getting them removed by laser for a while now. It takes several sessions on each one and is not cheap. So far they have not gone as such, just become much more faded. I think certain colours are easier to remove than others. When you look at them now, I actually wonder if it would have looked better if she left them alone though.
I think you have to wait to get lasered. Not sure though.

Was just hoping sombody would say "yeah, just stick some XYZ on it and itll be gone"

Wishful thinking.

·
Premium Member
15,472 Posts
My misses has had one partially removed, it actually looks nice now, just a faint grey tattoo rather than deep black one,

what and where did your misses get it?

·
Time to Grow Time to Build my Natty ASS
1,503 Posts
It is very expensive for the removal of the Tattoo they won't touch it until it has healed up. Black is the best colour to remove White can never be removed and Green is very hard to remove. The time it takes depends on how deep the tattooist went Pro tattoo takes between 6-10 session or longer depends on size.

It bloody hurts like hell too best gets some ametop to numb the area first. You can not tan that area or you will leave a ghosting of the tattoo left.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
some removals i have seen look more horrible than the tat themselves

- they are working on inks that can be disloved if gone over again with a disolving agent - so i heard.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
DB said:
My misses has had one partially removed, it actually looks nice now, just a faint grey tattoo rather than deep black one,

what and where did your misses get it?
She got black writing on her ****.

She cant even ****ing see it! and isnt telling anybody shes got it??? Apparently she thought id like it?? what the **** gave her that idea i do not know.

It is very expensive for the removal of the Tattoo they won't touch it until it has healed up. Black is the best colour to remove White can never be removed and Green is very hard to remove. The time it takes depends on how deep the tattooist went Pro tattoo takes between 6-10 session or longer depends on size.
Dont care how much it costs. I want my Mrs back.

It bloody hurts like hell too best gets some ametop to numb the area first. You can not tan that area or you will leave a ghosting of the tattoo left.
Good.

G

·
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
romper stomper said:
some removals i have seen look more horrible than the tat themselves

- they are working on inks that can be disloved if gone over again with a disolving agent - so i heard.
Any idea what would make a tat hard to remove? or why some would look worse than others>?

Thats probably not a bad idea. Even for people who love tats and run out of space! lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
She cant even ****ing see it! and isnt telling anybody shes got it??? Apparently she thought id like it?? what the **** gave her that idea i do not know

its on her [email protected]@ and your so angry - unless she is a pole dancer or walks around in a thong all day long or you two are another weepeople- not many will see it will they ???

and what does it say ???

My Husbands a cnut ;o)

·
My Protein Discount Code MP2819
5,868 Posts
Getting a tat is her choice, you are sounding a little controlling mate, what does she want to do?

To answer your question, lazer is the best way, I have had it for a poor tat I had done when I was 17. Took 12 treatments, they were £35 per treatment back then and will leave her with a scar instead that will never tan. Its bound to be more expensive now!

Lazer is painful, more than getting the tat in fact!

SD

·
1,503 Posts
Depending on the size of the tattoo for cost. So major removal is Half arm cost for 6 sessions £1200 then it goes down in price. She would need to have a test patch done first to see how she reacts to the laser. and must wait between 4-6 week on each session for the skin to heal. SKIN are a good company to have it done at very professional too .

·
1,503 Posts
mikex101 said:
Any idea what would make a tat hard to remove? or why some would look worse than others>? Depends on the colour used and ink type how deep it went.

Thats probably not a bad idea. Even for people who love tats and run out of space! lol

G

·
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
I know im coming across as controlling, but im not. My Mrs deals with the outcomes of controlling relationships day in day out and she isnt in one. We discuss everything as a couple and compromises take place on both side daily. Which is why i dont understand why she just got it in her lunch hour on the spur of the moment.

What does she want? She upset that i dont like it. I cant force her to have it taken off. But i can tell her how i feel

Romper.

Thats my point mate. Im the only one thats going to see it and think it hideous. why bother??

G

·
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
gerg said:
what about a cover up tattoo? what does it say anyway?
Why does it matter what it says?

Its not what it says that bothers me. Its the fact its there atall.

·
Beware, black belt keybord warrior!
1,055 Posts
mikex101 said:
Long story short, my wife though it would be a great idea to get a tattoo two days ago, I ****ing hate it and want it gone. Couldn't think of anything worse for her to have done.

Shes never expressed a desire to get one and im gutted about it. Seriously, i cant even look at her at the moment.

*this from the women who hounds me about if its ok to change the gas supplier but not even a phone call to check if I think its a good idea??

Since its still fresh is it any easier to get rid of?

Got nothing against tats, or people with them, thats your choice.
Some fella in Sunderland is doing tattoo removal for free, think its for people with visible tat's that stop them from getting work etc, will google it for you :)

1 - 20 of 46 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.