UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 34 Posts

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
my gf's mum n dad are having a party 2night for there 30th wedding aniversery and theres gunna be loads of food and drink

but i dont have cheats very often i prefer not to lol

anyway just had a silly arguement with my gf and her mum because i dont want to have a cheat and asked if i could bring my own food, i explained why and they started saying im stupid because i don't want to eat a load of ****!

should i just eat whats there to keep the piece or do as i want and take my own food?
 

·
Gym Addict
Joined
·
142 Posts
I echo heineken's thoughts..

just dont go crazy, eat moderately and it wont make feck all difference..

just tell the missus you need extra loving to burn off any excess calories in which may have been stored as a result of her nagging...

if that means having to satisfy her mother also then so be it...
 

·
http://www.uk-muscle.co.uk/member-journals-picture
Joined
·
1,272 Posts
if you are serious about your diet, make up a mass gainer shake of oats, whey, PB etc and down it in the car.

Then come back to the party and hold the same glass of diet coke so it looks like you are going with the glow.

If they have salad there just munch on that.

Then go back to the car for another meal.

Ive learnt that the less of a fuss you make about and the more undercover about it you are the less people notice...
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #7 ·
Heineken said:
Are you dieting for a show?

If not, have a night off mate ffs :lol:

Certainly not worth arguing about.
no mate im just trying to keep my diet clean as possible,

but i think i will take a night off, stuff my face get bladderd and wake up for a good leg session tommorow haha
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
hsmann87 said:
if you are serious about your diet, make up a mass gainer shake of oats, whey, PB etc and down it in the car.

Then come back to the party and hold the same glass of diet coke so it looks like you are going with the glow.

If they have salad there just munch on that.

Then go back to the car for another meal.

Ive learnt that the less of a fuss you make about and the more undercover about it you are the less people notice...
you don't know my gf mate she's like a f**kin spy, shell know what im doin!

haha and ill have a shake before i go and ill just eat what i want and have a few beers,

i havent cheated for months so i think i deserve it
 

·
Getting HUGE!
Joined
·
1,633 Posts
diesel09 said:
no mate im just trying to keep my diet clean as possible,

but i think i will take a night off, stuff my face get bladderd and wake up for a good leg session tommorow haha
you know it makes sense.....turning up to a party with a protein shake i would expect to get invited to any more :laugh:
 

·
in a quest to grow and attain abs together
Joined
·
3,851 Posts
Just eat whats there, bit disrespectful they pay sh1t loads of money on venues buffets etc and you aint gona eat it lol just go all out and get lashed!
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #14 ·
BigDom86 said:
jesus christ never knew there were so many guys on here who are weeks out of a show and cant eat anything except "clean" foods
theres not, realy im a big fat **** whos sat eating a pack of chocolate eclairs, im just tryna be excepted hahah
 

·
want 5% off myprotein? use code MP16769
Joined
·
6,626 Posts
lol was just kidding mate. be more relaxed, if your not competing at a high level i dont get how a day or two off schedule is going to effect you so much. just enjoy yourself, eat, have a few drinks etc
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #17 ·
BigDom86 said:
lol was just kidding mate. be more relaxed, if your not competing at a high level i dont get how a day or two off schedule is going to effect you so much. just enjoy yourself, eat, have a few drinks etc
yeh its just be being fussy mate and dont want to ruin my routine, but like you say one day isnt going to make a differance, thats why im eating all these eclairs haha
 

·
Team Shabba
Joined
·
174 Posts
It shows you must be really keen mate.. but don't think it's possibly worth losing your relationship over one night.. just see it as one off and a chance to let your hair down, enjoy yourself and have a great night..
 

·
Looking Freaky
Joined
·
837 Posts
Discussion Starter · #19 ·
phenom82 said:
It shows you must be really keen mate.. but don't think it's possibly worth losing your relationship over one night.. just see it as one off and a chance to let your hair down, enjoy yourself and have a great night..
cheerz mate
 
G

·
if your not dieting for a show, or even if you were, there is no need to roll up to a party with your own food. in all honesty id prob cry laughing if someone rolled up to mine cooler boxed up
 
1 - 20 of 34 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.
Top