54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts

·
Gym Addict
129 Posts
Ronnie, off of Jersey Shore, has some of those which he uses to pump up before putting on the shirt before the shirt, before going out.

I'd personally use them to tie Jwoww to the bed while I plundered her rear passage instead.

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
PowerHouseMcGru said:
Your on holiday!!! have a break.
i know i know, but theres nothing worse than the thought of coming home and being weaker, its probably going to happen anyway but i thought at least this might help a little???

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
hardgainr said:
i know i know, but theres nothing worse than the thought of coming home and being weaker, its probably going to happen anyway but i thought at least this might help a little???
The two weeks off will probably dfo you good. I know when i have time off, i usually come back stronger and more keen.

·
Five days a week, my body is a temple. The other t
2,180 Posts
99DC said:
Ronnie, off of Jersey Shore, has some of those which he uses to pump up before putting on the shirt before the shirt, before going out.

I'd personally use them to tie Jwoww to the bed while I plundered her rear passage instead.
I like your style!! Jwoww needs a good seeing to :beer:

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #9 ·
God said:
Take 2 weeks off. Diet is more of a factor IME. If you're that concerned try to keep protein high. Those bungee ropes aren't going to do much to stop you going soggy as you put it :D
cheers mate, ill keep the protein up and hope for the best. ill do pressups and crunches and raises etc but ill miss my bench sad as it sound lol.

·
Premium Member
17,863 Posts
hardgainr said:
nice one kieren, ill definetly be keen if im stronger thats definetly a boost. :)
May be the mental side of it because you are that annoyed you may have lost some strength/size, you overcompensate and give it your all. No idea why, but it works for me.

·
Newbie Trainer
54 Posts
Discussion Starter · #12 ·
kieren1234 said:
May be the mental side of it because you are that annoyed you may have lost some strength/size, you overcompensate and give it your all. No idea why, but it works for me.
non positive thinking = positive results

ill give it a try, lol, cheers.

1 - 12 of 12 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.