UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 25 Posts

·
Registered
2 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hello,

I’ve got some T5’s and although I’ve had them before it’s been a few years since I’ve taken them. The sleepless nights are the main concern for me.

I’m wondering if there are any ways of reducing the effect of the sleep deprivation without having to take sleepers etc.

Any tips or guidance even for just general use would be appreciated

Thanks 👍

·
Premium Member
8,299 Posts
Hello,

I’ve got some T5’s and although I’ve had them before it’s been a few years since I’ve taken them. The sleepless nights are the main concern for me.

I’m wondering if there are any ways of reducing the effect of the sleep deprivation without having to take sleepers etc.

Any tips or guidance even for just general use would be appreciated

Thanks 👍
Yes rake upon waking so sleep is a long way away

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you; I'm incredibly sensitive to stimulants so I simply don't use them. As always though there is more than one way to skin a cat.

If you're looking for the appetite suppressant side of t5 I've yet to find anything that works for me but I'm a gutsy **** - I've known many report good results using glucomannan and high fibre diet/fibre supps - they may cause temporary bloating/stomach distension though.

If you're looking for the lipolytic action a low dose of GH (circa 2iu) pre fasted cardio will increase lipolysis - it's not as powerful/pronounced as clen BUT it's much more tollerable and has other benefits (although is a more costly option). Another option is injectable l-carnitine - very powerful if used correctly (and with patience) BUT does require daily pinning of a high volume of fluid.

If you're looking for the performance boosting side injectable syntheselen is great and increasing energy availability.

·
Premium Member
17,840 Posts
I'm in the same boat as you; I'm incredibly sensitive to stimulants so I simply don't use them. As always though there is more than one way to skin a cat.

If you're looking for the appetite suppressant side of t5 I've yet to find anything that works for me but I'm a gutsy **** - I've known many report good results using glucomannan and high fibre diet/fibre supps - they may cause temporary bloating/stomach distension though.

If you're looking for the lipolytic action a low dose of GH (circa 2iu) pre fasted cardio will increase lipolysis - it's not as powerful/pronounced as clen BUT it's much more tollerable and has other benefits (although is a more costly option). Another option is injectable l-carnitine - very powerful if used correctly (and with patience) BUT does require daily pinning of a high volume of fluid.

If you're looking for the performance boosting side injectable syntheselen is great and increasing energy availability.
Yohimbine and sibutramine?

·
Premium Member
1,827 Posts
Yohimbine I like but it doesn't supress my appetite - it is useful for fat mobilisation though when your down to the sticky fat.

As for Sib I've never used it as apparently it makes you hate food, which is a little too much for me 😂 plus ya know, increased risk of stroke or heart attack 😬

·
Registered
Autoregulated at the moment
1,250 Posts
Interestingly nicotine as well has an appetite blunting effect.
I've never tried sibutramine but heard similar stories as @Uptonogood that feeling hungry is going to be the least of your problems after you get on it.

Anyways I guess it's worth mentioning that at the end of the day these drugs and supplements are just tools in the toolbox. They will help but if you want to get the most out of them work must be done.

·
Registered
51 Posts
I prefer helios or salbutamol first thing in the morning, then at night my wife is into herbal remedies and makes me some sleep tea she calls it but to works a treat

·
Registered
103 Posts
New Pinnacle T5 it sounds good. Yohimbine, DMAA and Caffeine that's it, good low dosages.
I love Yohimbine. Forget the fat loss on Yohimbine it is amazing as a nootropic. My mind is coming up with stuff on the fly like never before. I feel more sharp and alert and it is cheaper than Armodanafil. I've got ROHM Yohimbine. 5MG every morning will bump up to 10 next month.
It is just I am constantly hungry all day. Pinnacle T5 might help me suppress my appetite a little.

·
Premium Member
17,840 Posts
New Pinnacle T5 it sounds good. Yohimbine, DMAA and Caffeine that's it, good low dosages.
I love Yohimbine. Forget the fat loss on Yohimbine it is amazing as a nootropic. My mind is coming up with stuff on the fly like never before. I feel more sharp and alert and it is cheaper than Armodanafil. I've got ROHM Yohimbine. 5MG every morning will bump up to 10 next month.
It is just I am constantly hungry all day. Pinnacle T5 might help me suppress my appetite a little.
Tried the Pinnacle T5, not bad but could be slightly higher dosed.
Better than a lot of others I've tried recently though

1 - 20 of 25 Posts