UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 6 of 6 Posts

·
Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, I can barely lift
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Hi everyone,before i start thanks for all the knowledge on this forum, you guys know your stuff. well i am 22 been lifting for 5 years(half ****d) now serious the past year, 165 pounds 5.9 BF 15%. Done a 4 week cycle of d bol and nolva for pct last april. But ended up with lump under my left nipple, i come to the conclusion that i am very sensitive to estrogen. Plan on running some letro to see if i can't sort this out, been planning a turanabol cycle for a while now trying to stay away from aromitizing gear, something like 40/40/40/60/60/60 and clomid,nolva pct . what i need to know is would i be better taking the letro on cycle or try and sort this damn gyno first and then do the course. Any advice greatly appreciated thanks in advance guys...

·
Premium Member
5,802 Posts
Can do either mate, I would do letro first, but be aware of the estrogen rebound so taper it down at the end and run nolva or aromasin for 7-10 days to make sure.

Most people find more like 80mg tbol a day is a better bet btw.

·
Ohh, it's the deep burn. Oh, I can barely lift
86 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Thanks ba i ll keep that in mind .i ve read people doing up to that dosage but would that be ok at my weight not the biggest of guys . lol

·
"Each workout is like a brick in a building,every
8,318 Posts
DG_27 said:
Thanks ba i ll keep that in mind .i ve read people doing up to that dosage but would that be ok at my weight not the biggest of guys . lol
You'll prob be disappointed with less than 80mg TBH

1 - 6 of 6 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.