UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Sex: Male

Height: 5 ft 11

Weight: 11st

Goal: 13.5 st and to have a body Brad Pitt Esque but mainly to feel healthy and stronger.

Ok i'll start by saying i joined this site after i started training again so i guess i have some catching up to do so i'll do my best remembering how i felt.

Early July 2010.

My spine is still giving me jip in random spells i'm wondering whether to hit the gym after a 6 year break, I'm also wondering whether my back can take a gym session, will i hurt it and make it worse or will it help ?? this is whats playing on my mind right now, also i'm hitting the bottle harder than ever to cope with my down and out lifestyle ! my girlfriend tells me women dont like "skinny men" , and i dont think she knows how much me hearing that hurts my feelings after once weighing in a rock solid ex marine 13 1/2 stones, i feel proud i have got back to 11 stone after being only 8st after my spinal injury, still i wont have it, my pride interferes and says get back in the gym pal !

Mid July 2010

I have done a Gym session ! I have choosen to do "stronglifts 5x5" workout routine for beginners to start with as it seems a good place to start to get my core strength back in shape, plenty of squats and bench presses, I'm feeling like a wobbly jelly and stiffness is setting in already. not looking forward to waking up tomorrow like a board lol...I've done a tremendous amount of reading on bodybuilding diets and i've also got that sorted out and am trying my best to put away 2000 calories a day with about 150 grams of protein to build my body upto my first goal of 12 1/2 stones, i've cut the drinking down too and am now not even drinking a bottle of wine a day, just need to cut down on the **** aswell.

Late July 2010.

I'm off on Holiday to Ibiza.

2nd August 2010.

ON holiday i see lots of guys absolutley built like trucks ! half the nations males are obviously on the "Roids". I make a conscious decision that if i'm going to make it and fast its an option i may consider after all i'm half bald anyway my impregnating sperm into women days for children rearing purposes are well behind me, so i have nothing to lose really provided i'm sensible about it. But we will see?

6th August 2010

I have finally got my calorie intake upto about 3000 cals a day and my protein intake is 200 g a day so i'm quite happy with that considering i'm only 11 stone, shouldnt be long before i'm getting to be about 11 1/2 at this rate, Been to the Gym again today and i managed a slight improvement in my Squats from the first time.

5 setsx5 reps always using as much weight as i can manage just about doing the final rep with red face and knashing teeth :)

not including bar.

Workout A

50KG Squats

40KG Bench Press

3x To Fail Inverted row

40 KG Calf Raises

3x To Fail Press ups I manged 10 first set then 8 then 7 :( i used to be able to do 100's.......

3x12 inverted crunch. I was shocked how my back held upto these and how great it felt after , i'm very pleased !

I really want to work my legs hard and get some thickness back in them as they deteriorated into match sticks after being on my back for 6 months with my spinal injury, I have always been top heavy aswell, so getting them legs in shape are top priority right now, hopefully squats will help me big time here. I also dont feel like i need a drink today either, so i will try to abstain from that now.

See ya soon stay tuned. :cool2:

·
Gym Addict
460 Posts
200 cal of protien , thats 50g ?

Y do u feel the need to drink ?

Comparing yourself to the past you just makes you miserable and leaves u looking shyt (look at me )

Why brad pit ? U do realise , getting his body is not gonna get u his face right ?

Good luck tho,I hope u achieve your goal !

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Yep must correct that thanks for the heads up ! :)

I dont need his face, i have my own which my missus tells me is just fine and dandy !

Yep i like that kind of size no to big not to small, nice athletic size imo.

why do i feel the need to drink ? cause i'm thirsty ! why do you think ?? :D

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Just got settled into a nice routine.

Sundays= Upper back,Biceps and forearms with 30 mins abdominal work.

Monday= Rest

Tuesday= Triceps, Shoulders and Traps

Wednesday= Rest

Thursday= Lower Back, Abdominals and Hamstrings

Friday= Leg Day (Calf raises, leg extensions, squats etc. )

Saturday= Rest.

Weighed myself today with just my lycra training suit on so its accurate, 11 st 3lb, i've gained 3 pounds inside 5 days !

I'm feeling stronger, my close family members are already commenting i look more muscular already. I'm struggling getting the calories down though in solid foods, i'm heavily using shakes at the moment to boost my calorie intake, 5-6 a day sometimes mixed with a couple raw eggs to boost it even more. Hopefully over the coming weeks i will try to improve this.

Had a laugh with a lad at the gym today, he was HUGE ! i was on the lat pulldowns after he was on it and just for a crack i tried doing a rep with his setting of 120 KG, i couldnt even budge it lol...i was swinging on it like tarzan with all my weight and it wouldnt even budge ! made me and him laugh anyway....

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Weekly weigh in ! i'm tipping the scales at an incredible 11st 10 lb....thats a 10 pound gain in two weeks, who says roids only work for the experts !. Put a T-shirt on i havent worn for a few weeks the other morning and it felt like it had been in a shrink wash, its obvious i'm making gains i never thought possible, i'm also rep'ing with approximatly ten kilo's more weight on most excercises but I'm really focusing alot on my diet and paying big attention to it. As mentioned previously, i find it very difficult to gain weight, there's someone on these forums who has this statement in there sig " 80% of bodybuilding is done in the kitchen 20% in the gym" i cannot think of a more true statement.

I'm settled into a comfortable diet and work-out routine now suitable for a roid user. Still no side effects of any note except my sex drive is definitley slightly off, no mood swings or anything else of note either, all in all i have been feeling great. I have been advised by a good friend of 20 odd years who has had many years experience with roid use and he owns his own gym too of 600mg deca per week stacked with 50 mg Dbol per day. Any problems he said go see him as he has test e to hand should i start feeling wierd and he also has anti gyno gear too for any side effects which is re-assuring, this has been my cycle history thus far.

week 1 = 300mg deca + 20 mg dbol for 5 days

week 2 = 600mg deca + 30 mg dbol for 3 days then upto 40 mg per day for 4 days

week 3 = 600 mg deca + 50 mg dbol for the rest of the cycle.

all in all things are progressing ahead of schedule, only another 10 lb to go and i will have hit my target weight of 12 1/2 stone, i know i'll loose something after the cycle is finished but hopefully i will be about 13 st by cycle end to leave me half a stone buffer zone to fall back on to leave me at 12st 7lb ish.

Leg day today !

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Definitley growing in the arm department, even though i never really spend anytime dedicated to them, they just seem to grow on there own, my arms kind of bug me, they have always seemed to mismatch the rest of my body, my arms would'nt look out of place on a guy who had been working out seriously for a couple of years, just wished the rest of me was the same. My neck and Trapezius muscles also grow really easily. Guess its my Genes as my father and grandfather all have huge necks, i come in at 17 inch my dad comes in at 18" and my grandfather had an incredible 22" neck when he was alive.

I want to look in proportion, i dont really want a particular muscle to grow huge in comparison to the rest of me. I'm worried about this.

It will be up for my fourth injection this thursday (26/08/2010) which will be taking me into week 4 of my cycle, Still no serious side effects with regards to the juice, just a lack of sex drive and a definite lack of sensitivity in my woman gun, i'm finding i can go for hours and hours these days with my missus, i'm not sure if this is good or bad with regards her. I have also come across some interesting reading with regards to stacking DBol with decca, it appears it can be a miracle stack for gains, contrary to some people's opinions on this board. see here >http://www.mesomorphosis.com/steroid-profiles/dianabol.htm i dont seem to be retaining any water either, i'm quite cut naturally and i cant see any difference in the definition of the muscles in my body......i thought i'd blow up being on DBol, but not so, not so far anyway. any ideas about this ?

On the plus side i have a definite feeling of ever increasing strength, this seems to be an ongoing ever increasing feeling, i seem to be able to lift much more everytime i work that muscle again from the previous week. I feel really content in my mind, i dont feel aggressive at all, i thought being on AAS would make me even worse as i'm quite bad tempered and can be aggressive naturally, but somehow the roids have given me a sense of power and strength that i never had before, now i feel like i dont need to show my anger or strength,now i know i have it if i need it and dont need to prove anything to myself or anyone else for that matter, i like feeling like this.

My Weight has gained, i've put on just a pound over weekend, which keeps me still way ahead of schedule, so i guess i'm doing something right. But i'm still trying hard with my diet but not quite hitting my calorie targets. I should be eating more, i wish i could, but i simply cant afford all the chicken fillets, chickens, tuna,steaks and fish etc....so i'm just doing my best right now but still i'm gaining at a good rate i feel. During my workout today i noticed the familiar viens are starting really show in my biceps and front deltoids, woot ! woot !

I think i've said somewhere else in here that i cant believe how quickly i'm gaining, i still put that down to the roids, as i remember years ago i tried my hardest to gain and i gained fook all naturally and i tried for a few years and worked bloody hard, if i can carry on like this i'm prepared to pay the price of a whacky woman gun for a few months to get me back the body i once had....extra quick ! love it !! cheating or not i feel i deserve it after the crap i've suffered.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #8 ·
Update:

I'm measuring the main muscles. Here's the improvements so far.

Upper Arm 13 in to 14 in

Chest 40in to 42in

Calf 13 1/2in to 15in

Thigh 20 1/2 in to 22in

My clothing is feeling tighter, garments that where once quite close fitting now feel skin tight, some T-shirts that where once loose on my upper arms are now tight. It's wierd growing this fast. I'm changing on a daily basis, i'm noticing little details of muscle that where not there before i.e my quad in my thigh is starting to bulge out a touch.

At this rate if i can carry on like this that is, i'm pretty sure i can get what i want out of just this one cycle, considering i have 10 more weeks to go !!! HA.

a few concerns.

Despite taking 50mg DBol per day as part of my cycle i still dont seem to carrying any water, all my muscles are still well defined, i dont understand this considering DBol is supposed to bloat you full of water.

My skin is notibly more oily especially on my nose and forehead.

I've changed the times and quantities of Dbol, i'm taking 30 mg in the morning with breakfast and 20mg at 7-8pm, hitting the gym at 11am ish, i feel this is having slightly better effect than 20mg in the morning 20 mg at dinner and 10 at night.

I dont seem to have gained much weight this week, however the slightly little bit of fat i had on my abdomin has all but dissappeared, i think i might have swapped this for muscle.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
tim19 said:
intresting... 600mg deca a week and 50mg a day is an odd cycle
Hi Tim, thx for dropping in.

I'm just basically doing what my Gym owner buddy suggested for me personally taking my spine into account, He suggested deca as its medical use is for Osteoporisis, Arthuritis and spinal injury sufferers, it aids bone and joints tremendously, so it bodes well with my spinal pain, since i have been on it my back issue has all but dissappeared, I must say that deca has transformed my life for the better. It was only 4 weeks ago i was in pain on an almost daily basis for over 6 years. For that reason alone its worth me taking it and what gains i get from it are a bonus to me. Infact i'm going to start a thread asking how long i can take it for without any sides as its doing my back a world of good, i hope i can take it forever just to be able to live life pain free.

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
UPDATE:

This week has been a nightmare, i have had a fall out with my girlfriend and hadto move back to my parents house, so rather than a quick cycle to the gym its been a 12 or so mile round trip up hill and down dale, burning waaayyy more cals than i'd have been hoping, cardi isnt good for me when i'm trying gain massive size i feel.

The diet has also suffered heavily, i havent felt at all like eating due to emotional stress, i also feel like i'm mre aggressive than usual, i'm already aggressive at it is but now i just seem to fly off the handle extremely easily. Writing this down makes it seem more real and maybe will help me get a grip on it better.

As far as gains go i havent gained much this week, but i have gained something i think, as i have previously stated my clothes are getting forever tighter lol...i can pick two things in my wardrobe that fit me a few weeks ago and now do not. I hope to make amends this coming week with regards my diet.

Training is going ok i feel. I'm hitting the main body parts daily, My chest bugs me, when i work my chest out i'm not getting much of an ache in the muscles there, even after hitting the Bench press, Decline Dumbell press, And the pec deck all 5x5 with the heaviest weight i can posibly do 5 reps with. Thats bothering me a touch, i'm not sure if my pecs have grown, i suppose its one of them things like looking down at your old man wondering if its big or not, always looks smaller from above ! lmao......

·
Looking Freaky
760 Posts
Easy on the roid rage there ;) Just remember to take into account the fact your on cycle in the decisions you make in life.

Get the diet sorted and try to use the aggression in the gym.

·
3,635 Posts
well hope it is going well for you , personally would have test in there but each to there own. just one thing though, did make me chuckle, your arms WOULD look out of place on some one who had trained for a while lol, 13-14" after years of training would be diabolical lol. still though gd lucjk with it all

·
Newbie Trainer
51 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
sizar said:
must be the same guy .. i can't remember his name .. you know the brad pit lover.

i stopped reading after seeing brad pit too ..
Nothing to do with Brad Pitt as a person, theres quite a few lads i have seen on here too with the body type i'm aiming for. Everyone knows what Pitt looks like so i just thought i'd use him as an example of my goal.

·
Getting HUGE!
2,450 Posts
Don't listen to sizar mate, building your body is a personal pursuit.. do it for your own reasons and f*ck what anyone else thinks. I prefer the lean movie star look too, although not quite as skinny as Pitt :lol:

Do your thing :thumb:

·
Time to get hench!
734 Posts
Sub'd onto this thread mate. Good luck with your goals and remember, things are never that bad and can always get better as you've proved with your injury and pain! :thumb:

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.