UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner

Swelling in left delt only.

672 views 27 replies 7 participants last post by  theSB 
#1 ·
Hi guys, been on trt for 3 years with a blast once maybe twice a year in-between. Issue is injecting into right delt, always get a fair size swelling and struggle to lay on my right shoulder while sleeping as the pain is unreal. Also hurts when lifting my left arm above shoulder height, no redness, no fever etc just a swelling which is sore

I always rotate between VG and delts so each site gets pinned once a month, admittedly used to use delts religiously (even then it was once every other week grtting jabbed) up until I started using ventro glutes last year. Even tried giving delts a break for a few months but done my right delt the Weekend for the first time in a month and was probably one of the worst ones I jabbed. I'm using 1inch orange and only 0.4ml (120mg) once a week on trt and using the same vial and don't get issues anywhere else, I'm also leaving the needle in for 10 seconds after jab to make sure no sub q leak.

Any ideas gents? Maybe scar tissue? Never would of that scar tissue would build up hitting each delt once every other week now once a month

Thinking of trying 0.2ml twice a week sub q for trt going forward and keeping the IM for cycles?

#3 ·
Here's an idea.

Stop pinning your fooking delts.
Thanks but Not really an answer I was looking for:ROFLMAO:
Was looking more for an informative response to why it could be swelling when they are used every 2 weeks before with 1inch orange, Even more so now as each delt gets hit once a month even and gave delts a rest for a couple of months too prior to using them again this weekend.Could it be scar tissue build up over the 3 years in the one delt? Seen a few threads on here over the years of people saying about scar tissue etc and majority said that pinning once a week with a small pin 1inch or below in delts shouldn't really cause an issue with scar tissue build up as quick as if someone is jabbing twice/three times a week

Don't get it anywhere else only on my right delt using the same vial so can't be the test I'm using either.

My injection texhnique is always the same and my pre and post injection hygiene is always the same too so cant be that either. Maybe it could be time to leave the delts alone perhaps as you suggest.

#4 ·
If an area is causing trouble, keeping on poking it with a needle isn't going to help.
Everytime no matter how small the needle is, it is going to damage your skin.
Repetition after repetition is not going to make it better obviously.
Do you always inject in the same area of the delt, ie. right in the middle? And if you do you could try to aim slightly closer to the posterior delt area.
Also and I know people are probably gonna laugh me for saying this but if you don't have massive boulder shoulders and/or even as little as 0.4ml is causing aggravation then try injecting a smaller volume.
Lastly if you don't/haven't try stretching/massaging the area after each shot or perhaps go get a massage if that would get rid of potential tissue scarring.

#5 ·
Thank you for the detailed answer.
I haven't pinned delts for a few months or so to give them a break thinking it could be needed.
I find it abit strange how it's only happening in the right delt.
I used to use up to 2ml in delts with no issues. Hurts like hell now after 0.4ml haha.
I massage the area gently after pinning but doesn't seem to make a difference. Many sites on Google say not to massage after pinning due to possible aggravation if the site.

I think il try slightly further down next time and see if that helps, if not il leave the right delt alone for future

This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.