UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
im in 6th week of 500mg/2ml per week of sust250 and 40mg of dbol per day.finished with the dbol now and just wanted to know if there would be any lose in size now ive stopd taking dbol as ive only done a dbol only cycle previously and know how fast you loose gains.

plus im doing the sust for 12 weeks and will have 3ml left over so would it be ok to do the next 3weeks at 750mg/3ml per week then go back to 500mg/2ml.if so should i do the 3ml in one go or split it (glute injections)

·
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1r-QoUbjX-0
347 Posts
i think ud be fine m8 as its a kick start you should get some good gains if training hard also you could just do 1ml a week for the last 3ml to taper down so that it isnt such a shock to your system coming off cycle ??

just my p/o

·
Newbie Trainer
37 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
yeh good gains so far, just hoping its the sust and not all down to the dbol ,heard mixd reviews but mainly bad on here about globalanabolic but there dbol im using is top notch (used it before) so hoping there sust is too

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
like said many a time, a lot prefer to frontload,personally i prefer an oral kick start as you have done, early strengh gains in my exp are greater,expect to lose a bit on your lifts bro when you stop,.now this is just my exp,so no flaming guys lol .

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.