UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Can any one give me some advice I am about to start a ten week cycle of sus deca & debol should I be taking any kind of oestrogen controller (probably not the right word) with that and what should I use as my PCT

·
Banned
518 Posts
as above your stats are important so we can get an idea of what compounds would be best for you to use please list the following

hight

weight

body fat %

years training

what did you eat yesaday

these are important questions we need to know to give you the best possable advise.

thanks.

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
poker face said:
as above your stats are important so we can get an idea of what compounds would be best for you to use please list the following

age 26

hight 5'9

weight 13 stone

body fat %

years training 5 years

what did you eat yesaday

Protien shake first thing large bowl of oats at 8 rice and tuna at 11 trained 1

till 2:30 shake straight after 3:30 dinner large sweet patato chicken breast and vegetables if hungry come night bowl of branflakes shake just before bed

these are important questions we need to know to give you the best possable advise.

thanks.

·
Banned
518 Posts
ok coolif you want to run the compounds listed here -

weeks 1-4 40mgs dbol per day

weeks 1-12 500mgs sus per week

weeks 1-10 400mgs deca per week

weeks 1-14 400iu hcg every 4th day

weeks 1-14 .25mgs adex every other day

weeks 14-18 nolva/clomid pct

nolva-40/40/20/20

clomid-100/50/50/25

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
WOW! first of all can you give me the sus & dec in Ml's please secondly what is hcg

And lastly I don't understand the nolver/clomid part

Sorry I appreciate your help

·
Banned
518 Posts
Yoggi said:
WOW! first of all can you give me the sus & dec in Ml's please secondly what is hcg

well i cant give it to you in ml,s becasue i have no idea on wht your gear is dosed at ,lets say you deca is 200mgs per ml of oil then you would inject 2ml per week this will give 400mgs

200mgs per ml x 2 1ml injections =400mgs (deca)

hcg is Human chorionic gonadotropin it is used on cycle to prevent total natural test shut down ,it also helps with recovery and keeps your town halls (balls)in size ,nolva/clomid is use for your post cycle theropy to get your hpta working again (natural test) its a very important part of running steroids ,start pct 2 weeks after your last injection

nolvadex 40mgs evry day week 1/40 mgs every day week 2/20mgs every day week 3/4

clomid 100mgs evry day week 1/50mgs evry day week 2/3 and 25mgs every day week 4.

you need to realy reserch befor you start mate .

G

·
Yoggi said:
So I only take the debol for 4 weeks of the course? I take it that nolva & adex are the same thing (nolvadex)
No they are far from the same thing.

I don't mean to sound rude buddy but it sounds like you really need to do some reading before you start your first cycle.

its important that you know what you're doing before you start as you could cause yourself all manner of problems.

Nolva (Nolvadex) is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) and Adex (Arimadex) is an Aromatise inhibitor (AI).

I can see why you'd confuse them with the names.

·
Eat-Sleep-Train
6,419 Posts
poker face said:

hight

weight

body fat %

years training

what did you eat yesaday

thanks.
what is all this has to do with what his asking for ? :confused1:

·
Banned
5,308 Posts
Yoggi said:

No Disrespect here mate but you really need to do a lot of research before you decide to do this .....as it seems at the moment you have no idea.

then come back with questions

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Karl 197 said:
No they are far from the same thing.

I don't mean to sound rude buddy but it sounds like you really need to do some reading before you start your first cycle.

its important that you know what you're doing before you start as you could cause yourself all manner of problems.

Nolva (Nolvadex) is a Selective Estrogen Receptor Modulator (SERM) and Adex (Arimadex) is an Aromatise inhibitor (AI).

I can see why you'd confuse them with the names.
I can fined arimidex not arimadex is this the same thing

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
chilisi said:
What the **** does diet and stats got to do with what hes asking about... If he mentions his diet then comment on it, if not tell him what he wants to know.

What he ate yestrday will give a good reading of how his cycle went.. Tell us how you ate 2 saturdays ago, and we might be able to help you...

Is this your first cycle..?
I done a course of naps a few years ago but apart from that this is my first stacked cycle what do you think do I need all the stuff mentioned above

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #16 ·
chilisi said:
What the **** does diet and stats got to do with what hes asking about... If he mentions his diet then comment on it, if not tell him what he wants to know.

What he ate yestrday will give a good reading of how his cycle went.. Tell us how you ate 2 saturdays ago, and we might be able to help you...

Is this your first cycle..?
I done a course of naps about two years

Ago apart from that nothing do you think I need all the stuff mentioned above

Years

·
+40 and feeling good
2,717 Posts
Yoggi said:
Would I be able

To do the sus deca & debol For ten weeks and use nolvadex and arimidex pct
OK, no messing here - you really need to read up on the meds you are going to take before taking them, I'm out of here - sorry :cursing:

·
Gym Addict
158 Posts
Discussion Starter · #20 ·
Yoggi said:
Would I be able

To do the sus deca & debol For ten weeks and use nolvadex and arimidex pct
chilisi said:
Run deca for 9, as it takes longer to clear before pct.

Use Arimidex on cycle and Nolvadex and Clomid for your PCT.
Should I use hcg with that on cycle or not

Thanks for the help buy the way

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.