UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 18 of 18 Posts

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I've got this mate who is in good shape, he has been training for years and has a solid frame but only weighs about 12'7 he works as a bouncer so has all day free to train and eat etc, his diet is totally nailed he sits at about 10%bf and i always said to him when he eventually jumps on the gear he'll explode. Anyway he did and nothing happened, he tried all sorts Sus, Dbol, Test E/C, Test Prop etc and said he never ever even gained an ounce?

Im sure his gear is real as he bought it out of a gym i used to go to...

Are some people immune to gear?

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
People can't be immune to hormones. Sounds like your mate has been sold cooking oil and paracetamols or he's just bullsh1tting about taking steroids.

·
Banned
10,161 Posts
The Raptor said:
I've got this mate who is in good shape, he has been training for years and has a solid frame but only weighs about 12'7 he works as a bouncer so has all day free to train and eat etc, his diet is totally nailed he sits at about 10%bf and i always said to him when he eventually jumps on the gear he'll explode. Anyway he did and nothing happened, he tried all sorts Sus, Dbol, Test E/C, Test Prop etc and said he never ever even gained an ounce?

Im sure his gear is real as he bought it out of a gym i used to go to...

Are some people immune to gear?
dont times change, tell him go bounce his supplier lol.

·
Banned
9,878 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
I know something is a miss, i can't imagine someone in a great physical condition not growing with Test but i know where he got it from and its gtg... Im confused here, he must of done something wrong

·
Banned
2,503 Posts
Theres loads of lads at my gym who have been on gear for along time, some you barley can tell they work out, this sort of put me off doing gear, but I just put it down to **** diet, training and sleeping patterns

·
EFBB Winner
3,385 Posts
i find gear doesnt blow me up ie size wise as it does to some people, slin well that doesnt seem to have any affect on me at all. I am not immune to gear but it affects me less then others im sure of it

·
Test Enth with a few little blue hearts. MP65688
1,498 Posts
Different people have different "sensitivity" to steroids, but it should work regardless, if they're training, eating and sleeping correctly.

Could have had fake gear, I'm assuming you haven't checed it out (as you said it was bought from an old gym you use to go to).

·
Uk Muscle
808 Posts
Tbh ive heard this before people say they havent used then say "ye im gonna try it now" when really theyve done loads already.

I have not known anyone to explode on thier first cycle.

Maybe hes been using some supplements or prohormones with aas in and that why it hasnt affected him as it should?

·
Premium Member
9,017 Posts
Either its very far from his first cycle

His gear is fake

Hes lying about taking it

I know one thing and this is just from one half assed cycle, even if his diet was sh1t he went out on the p1ss all weekend and eat a bag of crisp for breakfast, he would have still gained at least something.

1 - 18 of 18 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.