UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 332 Posts

·
Premium Member
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
......and let us know if you still think it's worthy of your support.

And I'm not talking about whether or not black lives matter because I'm quite sure 99.9% of people on ukm believe they do......but what about BLM, the political ideology?

Hopefully people are now realising what this movement is all about....this fella certainly does and explains it quite simply.

I and many others have held these views about BLM for years and that's why it disgusts me when I see Premier League football shirts plastered with BLM, Lewis Hamilton making a kunt of himself (which isn't hard to be fair), statutes of great British leaders being defaced...etc etc.

·
Premium Member
934 Posts

And I'm not talking about whether or not black lives matter because I'm quite sure 99.9% of people on ukm believe they do......but what about BLM, the political ideology?

Hopefully people are now realising what this movement is all about....this fella certainly does and explains it quite simply.

I and many others have held these views about BLM for years and that's why it disgusts me when I see Premier League football shirts plastered with BLM, Lewis Hamilton making a kunt of himself (which isn't hard to be fair), statutes of great British leaders being defaced...etc etc.
:lol: :lol: :lol:

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts

Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites. Must be the most repeated thing I've typed since Floyd died. Is it 94% of murdered black people are murdered by black people?

·
Premium Member
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Black lives only matter when they're taken by whites. Must be the most repeated thing I've typed since Floyd died. Is it 94% of murdered black people are murdered by black people?
And repeated several times by the author of the vid mate.

I just can't get my head around how it's still getting support from all these sporting bodies. Black arm bands were worn during the cricket today and a couple of the Windies even wore a black glove and held their fist in the air!!!

Its such a pity when politics gets involved with sport irrespective of your political stance.

·
Premium Member
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
That narrator's voice is hard to endure though. Sounds like an English sounding Steven Hawkins. (I know Steven was English, even though he spoke with a robotic American accent God rest his soul)
It was a robotic 'white' voice though..... that's discrimination

Why not a feminist, trans gender black soy boy who identifies as a Downs Syndrome?

·
Premium Member
1,095 Posts
Most white people are killed by white people, most Asian people are killed by asian people too. It doesn't change the fact that the latest analysis of (lacking) data on police brutality shows that blacks are more likely to suffer unnecessary use of non lethal force than any other ethnicity.

·
Premium Member
2,931 Posts
Most white people are killed by white people, most Asian people are killed by asian people too. It doesn't change the fact that the latest analysis of (lacking) data on police brutality shows that blacks are more likely to suffer unnecessary use of non lethal force than any other ethnicity.
Are you talking about UK or USA?

·
Newbie Trainer
367 Posts
There will always be one ethnicity that suffers from police brutality more than the others, by statistical fact there would always have to be one.

Is it worse that it is black people? Would it be better if it was Asian people? Chinese people, Indians? Or is the ask that statistics are completely equal for all ethnicities?

·
Premium Member
4,366 Posts
Discussion Starter · #18 ·
UK last year:

16 deaths in police custody of which 1 was bkack

3 people shot and killed by police of which 1 was black.

What stats are you working from mate?

·
Premium Member
758 Posts
There will always be one ethnicity that suffers from police brutality more than the others, by statistical fact there would always have to be one.

Is it worse that it is black people? Would it be better if it was Asian people? Chinese people, Indians? Or is the ask that statistics are completely equal for all ethnicities?
But are they though? You have to factor in violent crimes, police interations, and attitudes. That is the population that is getting killed by cops, not law abiding citizens. Black men cause half the murders and violent crimes in American.

1 - 20 of 332 Posts