UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Is famine-resistant :P
1,052 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Has anyone seen this guy before? I've never seen someone so lopsided. I understand that he only needs one arm to be strong, but how long would it take to give the left one a few reps as well??

GermanArmWrestlingChampion%20(1).jpg

GermanArmWrestlingChampion%20(2).jpg

GermanArmWrestlingChampion%20(3).jpg

Not taking anything away from his German national championship winning arm wrestling skills, but come on... :confused1:

At the very least it must make buying tops difficult.

·
Premium Member
9,816 Posts
russforever said:
hes got a disorder which caused an overgrowth of one arm
That sounds more believable. Even if you just train one arm the other will grow also,slightly less but not to the extremes like in this photo. If you injure one leg for example but keep training the good leg this will reduce muscle loss in the injured leg.

·
The Bear
304 Posts
He's called Matthias Schlitte.

I always thought he had a medical condition but can't find anything about it on any biographies online....

This article here (http://funlok.com/index.php/crazy-pics/matthias-schlitte-the-real-life-popeye-21102009.html) says "The first time I've seen photos of Matthias, I thought he had some sort of weird medical condition, but it turns out...the guy [is] perfectly healthy".

Someone on another site commented that he was actually quite clever doing it, because only one arm was huge he was in lighter weight classes, so could use that beasty arm to destroy smaller guys!

·
For 5% off at myprotein.co.uk use code MP15618462
1,360 Posts
It annoys me that people associate forearms and biceps with vvanking, if your in the know and you have a good enough action, you will know its more rotator cuff

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.