UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Newbie Trainer
33 Posts
Ive searched google, and its had some pretty good reviews. Looks quite good fun, may have to take my little ones there too.

I never knew there was a theme park for the under 10's. Its a great idea.

·
Putting the yummy back into the mummy
1,483 Posts
Yeah I've been there a few times over the last few years with the little man, and he went yesterday with his dad actually. The kids will enjoy it, as there's the usual mix of rides, climbing things, indoor/outdoor play areas etc. From what I remember there's a wild west area, lollipop kingdom, toy village etc and the kids have always had a good time whenever we've gone.

I've not been for at least a year or 2, but as it quite common with some theme parks there are tatty bits and newer bits, but the kids never notice so sure you'll have a good time. Will ask the ex today what he thought of it when he went yesterday and report back if it's wildly different to what I've said!

Another good one is Pettits in Norfolk, along similar lines for littler people. Gullivers are supposed to be good too, but haven't been to any of those to comment properly.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.