UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 4 of 4 Posts

·
united>england
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
anyone doing this if so whats ur team?.im in a mini league with my mates 100 quid in winner takes the lot just seeing if ive missed any players below is my team bang on £50million

schwarzer

hangeland

m dawson

g cahill

r johnson

fellaini

d dunn

diaby

tevez

drogba

rooney

·
Fat? No...this is my fuel tank for the sex machine
374 Posts
Yeah got one going at work mate usually about a 400 pot to the winner.

--------------------Given

Baines-------Cuellar------Vermealen--------Bale

J.Cole--------------Arteta--------------Valencia

--------------------Tevez

------------Chamakh------Beckford

Probably change things around again but happy with it considering you only get 50m to spend the 4 ton is mine mwahahaha, Personally i would swap one of your front three for a player like Beckford or some one similar who might bag a few goals and is very cheap then use it on a decent midfielder who gets plenty of assists that's why I've gone with my three in the middle plus Baines and Bale will bomb it down the wings and swing a few in.

If Coleman for Everton comes up in the squad listings bang him in he's going to be the best right back in the League in the next few season's or depending on Moyes winger's.

·
united>england
1,087 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
i picked beckford in my 1st draft i went with 3 strikers because they get loads of points plus all play in european competition.shawcross just missed out so did fabregas i had to drop him to have the money for the front 3

1 - 4 of 4 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.