Magaluf is abit too mental.

But looking for somewhere similar

so, beach, clubs etc

and can you recommend anywhere to book?

ta

·
numero uno
1,558 Posts
i went protaras in cyprus this year was loads bars and few clubs but wernt as mad as places like magaluf.

And if you do fill like going on mad few nites ayia napa only 10mins away :thumbup1:

·
currently using Tbol & megatest!!!!!!
695 Posts
chelios said:
Looking to go Napa next yr, went Cyprus last north and south, want a banging holiday after missing out this year. Where do u guys book from? for good deals ;) .
the cheapest way i have come across is flights with monarch and a hotel search on travel republic. got all inclusive egypt 1 week for £260, ibiza self catering 1 week £184 and 2 weeks in ibiza self catering for £346.

·
Beware when natural selection lets loose a thinker
1,796 Posts
bored to death of party holidays, im gonna go sight seeing and doing other more grown up stuff next holiday :innocent: but it will involve some sort of partying. :D

G

·
cant brits get spain or the med out of their heads just for once ????? how freaking narrow minded- lets all go to the same places

·
Shaping up ...
1,332 Posts
madmanc89 said:
the cheapest way i have come across is flights with monarch and a hotel search on travel republic. got all inclusive egypt 1 week for £260, ibiza self catering 1 week £184 and 2 weeks in ibiza self catering for £346.
Nice one thanks mate :D , is that by booking way in advance usually?

·
5% off myprotein.co.uk discount code = MP145650
2,890 Posts
romper stomper said:
cant brits get spain or the med out of their heads just for once ????? how freaking narrow minded- lets all go to the same places
took the words right out of my mouth....

why go to all the expense of going abroad if all they going to do is sit in a pub and then go $hag some ugly bint once they are pi$$ed out their tatty..and wont remember much about it anyway...

why bother...

1 - 20 of 21 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.