UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 11 of 11 Posts

·
Pisti kang yawa'a ka
1,911 Posts
Depends on your back and what state it's in. I had mild back pain and it was gone after, but it is more of a temporary relief not a cure for anything. I haven't had it done anywhere but on my back.

Don't know if the suction cups work, I've only had the traditional Chinese therapy using candles to create the suction. Probably no different. You place them around where the pain is and leave on for as long as you can. It's not exactly comfortable having your flesh sucked up into a glass. Think I managed 5 minutes, been a long while since I had it done last.

·
Premium Member
11,008 Posts
mine is my lower back also, had pain for long time now, a good massage of my back and abs/obliques etc gets rid of the pain but thats temp also as it comes back on after a few days, so if these cups work i myt save myself some cash no and then till the NHS pull there finger out lol

EDIT

you said temporay, as in how long? days or weeks?

i dont no werther to invest in some suction cups or inversion boots,

do you think the suction cups are werth a try at £9 for the set?

i read that suction cups can penetrate upto 4" into the area being sucked, do u think this is an exaduration?

·
Banned
9,206 Posts
Had them done some years ago when I smashed my back up in the coal mines, they were powered by a machine and by f u c k it felt like it was sucking your insides out.

·
ive just wet myself oopppss lol
14,809 Posts
i used to have it once a month - leaves great big bruises on me though so not very aesthetically pleasing ! ...relieves discomfort for a while but not a long term thing - although if you suffer from back pain - it's with you for life in varying degrees I think. I just have DT massage once per fortnight now as a preventative measure.

1 - 11 of 11 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.