UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 15 of 15 Posts

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Any one else give themselves bruises now and then, it doesn't happen after every jab, but some of them are big and the missus isn't impressed, they done me out of a bj at the weekend:cursing:

I am putting it into my belly and because i am doing peptides 3 times a day,i am getting bruises regularily, can anyone give me any pointers?

·
Gym Addict
169 Posts
I get the odd one,tren seems to leave a few but it is better if you don't rub the area afterwards. I'm jabbing most days and to be honest it's so much easier than I.M,I can't see myself going back anytime soon.

·
Unless you're a bodybuilder you only rent food
5,555 Posts
Gentle massage, not rubbing, is part of most published SubQ protocols, especially with larger volumes which could leave vulnerable "blisters".

I suspect that SubQ PIP is more down to the quality of the gear.

·
Rebuild in progress!
151 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
Nemises said:
Turn the light out, or blindfold her for bjs.
:lol: I think she would see through that one!

It may sound strange but i can feel the ones that are going to bruise as they are a bit sore at the time of jab, i thought i might be going through a vein near the surface and it is bleeding under the skin?

1 - 15 of 15 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.