UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 17 of 17 Posts

·
Patch is no Match
7,045 Posts
i don't know how subliminal messages wrok i mean supposing my sub concious does see the dollar bill or what ever it is...whats that gonna acheive in the slightest whats the point its like advertising money or something

Pretty good though whats the beer cap with 3 little KKK fellas holding hands looking like a crown or something whats the beer called?

·
HEAD AR5E INSPECTOR UKM
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #5 ·
Subliminal messaging, if im wrong correct me, works by implanting images and reactions in your sub concious mind. So if one was to see a dollar bill you may think..mmmm KFC, or if your out shopping and see something it may trigger of a subconiuos trigger in your mind for a want for Mc Donalds etc. Quite clever but i dont actually know if it works...

·
www.bodybuildingdepot.co. uk
9,170 Posts
I'd say the McDonalds one was a true sublimal message as they have always known to be. The dollar bill I dont think is visual enough to make it it's a dollar bill and then have an effect?

·
HEAD AR5E INSPECTOR UKM
2,470 Posts
Discussion Starter · #11 ·
TaintedSoul said:
The dollar bill I dont think is visual enough to make it it's a dollar bill and then have an effect?
yeh i didnt think the dollar bill was blatent enough either.. but maybe it is noticed by our subconcious, tinytoms into all this psychology hypno stuff aint he?? maybe he'll know a little more about it?

·
Hulking Out!
1,950 Posts
it's okay folks jus sit in front of ure computer, play a mcdonalds advert, and punch ureself in the balls, do this 10 times. you will never eat mcdonalds again. every time you even see the mcdonalds sign in the distance, your balls will hurt.

1 - 17 of 17 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.