UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 20 of 22 Posts

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Tried this with .5ml into my stomch last night.

Its fine this morning a tiny bit sore when i touch the area but nothing to cry about, thumbs up from me.

Might try a ml next time

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Cant face or be bothered with IM at the moment and from what iv read its just the same. Seems so much easier jabbing SQ. Just going to have to use high concenration gear

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #6 ·
Higher dose gear as you can inject less oil, so say i did .5ml of test 500 i would be getting 250mg as opposed to 125mg.

It was pro chem test 400, so think test e and dec , not 100% on that though

·
Getting HUGE!
2,024 Posts
There's steroid gels and patches pressed onto the skin in the doctors armoury so no reason if it can get into system through skin it can't get in from under it?

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #10 ·
No not my first jab, been on a long cycle.

Yeah i only jab legs as well.

Im thinking of jabbing test sub q and then if i want to add anything in, just inject shouders with a couple ml a week.

Sounds gd to me

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #13 ·
Not sure mate, will be at the very least a couple days i rekon as its a bit sore but nothing major.

Done 1ml in my love handles tonight so see how that is tommorow

·
Banned
5,420 Posts
Discussion Starter · #15 ·
1ml in my love handles or what ever you would call it.

Lovely - alot better than in the stomach, can hardly feel it and went in very easy.

Just have to hope the absorbtion rate is ok

·
Newbie Trainer
14 Posts
Craig660 said:
No not my first jab, been on a long cycle.

Yeah i only jab legs as well.

Im thinking of jabbing test sub q and then if i want to add anything in, just inject shouders with a couple ml a week.

Sounds gd to me
whats the reason you only jab legs? for the other guy aw well?

1 - 20 of 22 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.