UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 3 of 3 Posts

·
nothing substitutes training smart and hard
1,512 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
sorry if this should be in the injury section wasnt sure

well its been 2 weeks since i tore my quad and my knee is still swollen and painful its really frustrating me, not sleeping well tired and grumpy, cheating on my diet coz why the **** shouldnt i attitude, just wondered how other people got their heads round it. i think the worst thing is that i didnt injure my knee yet its that thats giving me all the jip still dont have full range of motion. actual muscular pain isnt that bad

·
i love cabbage...
1,385 Posts
i was out for about 6 months with a broken ankle and leg mate...and my body weight ballooned because i had the same attitude you do. don't let it fuk your diet up, because it's a long hard road back from fatness....i know.

·
Gym Addict
423 Posts
Was out for six weeks the other year, and it sucked, massively. I DID let my diet slip big time, and i regretted it massively. Have some more cheaty stuff to console yourself (hell yeah your allowed to wallow a little, its a massive part of your life thats been [email protected] all over!) and keep you chin up big lad, and make sure you don't come back too early and screw yourself for even longer.

1 - 3 of 3 Posts
This is an older thread, you may not receive a response, and could be reviving an old thread. Please consider creating a new thread.