UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 5 of 5 Posts

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
Anyone know what's happened? Usually get loads of Strongman on Eurosport but this year nothing so far. Last few years we've had the entire SCL calendar and some good Giants Live coverage. I'm really hoping it hasn't all dried up. Anyone heard anything?

(A minor consolation is Channel 5 have 5 hours of last year's European competitions on this Saturday afternoon).

·
Premium Member
621 Posts
Anyone know what's happened? Usually get loads of Strongman on Eurosport but this year nothing so far. Last few years we've had the entire SCL calendar and some good Giants Live coverage. I'm really hoping it hasn't all dried up. Anyone heard anything?

(A minor consolation is Channel 5 have 5 hours of last year's European competitions on this Saturday afternoon).
Personally I think it should be on bbc or itv prime time tv, what normal person doesn't want to see a 30 stone mountain of power pick huge boulders up cars pull trucks etc

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #3 ·
Personally I think it should be on bbc or itv prime time tv, what normal person doesn't want to see a 30 stone mountain of power pick huge boulders up cars pull trucks etc
You'll get no argument from me! At least Channel 5 have a 5 hour marathon of last year's European contests on tomorrow afternoon. (But I'd love to why Eurosport don't seem to be showing this year's contests?).

·
Getting HUGE!
9,341 Posts
Discussion Starter · #4 ·
Looks like Channel 5 are filming these and showing a selection in the lead up to their WSM coverage over Christmas and New Year. Pity we have to wait and sad that Eurosport don't seem to be picking it up anymore.

1 - 5 of 5 Posts