UK-Muscle.co.uk Forum banner
1 - 13 of 13 Posts

·
Registered
26 Posts
Discussion Starter · #1 ·
I know we should own it etc but its been 8 months and i still have these deep red stretch marks under my lats, forearms, biceps, and chest/shoulder area, I dont mind if they were white but they are red and deep and look disgusting asf on me, its my biggest insecurity tbh

·
Premium Member
975 Posts
As above Bio-oil allegedly helps, but honestly I don't think there is anything you can do, you're stuck with them unfortunately.

I have some myself around the hips/buttocks, they used to get me down but not so much anymore. If you look around, I would say most people who are carrying a decent amount of muscle have them to some degree, it goes with the territory.

·
Registered
52 Posts
I know we should own it etc but its been 8 months and i still have these deep red stretch marks under my lats, forearms, biceps, and chest/shoulder area, I dont mind if they were white but they are red and deep and look disgusting asf on me, its my biggest insecurity tbh
I was in your boat mate. I had a crazy growth spurt when I was 21-ish, and came out with some awful stretch marks on my back, but then also got them down my biceps shortly after. The misses was pregnant and was using this oil (link below), and one evening I randomly put some on my stretch marks - I was blown away by how much the oil faded them so quickly. Now they're just pale marks which are hardly visible.

I'd definitely give it a shot mate.

·
Premium Member
976 Posts
As an ex fatty I wear my stretch marks with pride! It's my war wounds if you will, from my battle with obesity.

·
Premium Member
2,599 Posts
I was in your boat mate. I had a crazy growth spurt when I was 21-ish, and came out with some awful stretch marks on my back, but then also got them down my biceps shortly after. The misses was pregnant and was using this oil (link below), and one evening I randomly put some on my stretch marks - I was blown away by how much the oil faded them so quickly. Now they're just pale marks which are hardly visible.

I'd definitely give it a shot mate.
Did EVERYTHING grow? No ****

Op embrace the stretch marks. Keep growing and stretch them even more

·
Premium Member
338 Posts
As a teenager , my back was covered looked like I was getting lashes everyday , doctor gave me everything , bio oil helps , but Palmers coco butter worked the best on me

·
Premium Member
3,456 Posts
I was very self conscious of mine. Biceps are covered in them. I can tell you it takes years for them to stop being red and turn a silver colour. Literally they turn silver. Although it could be it stops going red because youv stopped growing expending the skin. Bio oil? I don’t rate it. Try Cacay oil instead rich in vitamin D which will promote collagen production

·
Premium Member
12,644 Posts
Paw Paw oil possibly. I know a bloke who sustained some quite bad burns and he swore by the stuff throughout his rehab.

Fwiw he got the burns trying to resurrect a slowly smouldering damp garden rubbish fire with petrol.

They say you learn something new every day. There’s folk that will read my above post and learn 2 things.

·
Newbie Trainer
2,171 Posts
Sunflower oil and a good Swedish massage - will prolly sort you out…

1 - 13 of 13 Posts